Chapter 1

In the bustling city of Ludhiana, two individuals from vastly different worlds find themselves drawn together by the unlikeliest of circumstances. Keerat, a fiery and determined female wrestler, is known for her strength and resilience in the ring, where she fights fiercely to prove herself in a male-dominated sport. On the other hand, Veer, a charismatic and talented male singer, captivates audiences with his soulful voice and heartfelt lyrics, enchanting listeners with every performance.

Their strings of love are connected  when akeerst's wrestling academy hosts a charity event, and Veer  is invited to perform as a special guest. Intrigued by each other's talents and intrigued by the unfamiliar world of the other, they find themselves drawn to one another despite their differences. 

Veer watches her fight skillfully with determination and she watches him perform,pouring his soul out. 

The charity event is over and Veer is taking a walk in the park and keerat follows him to try to talk to him when some goons come over to Veer  and start harassing him. 

Keerat sees this and leaps into action and defeats the goons with her special moves 

" Thank you miss pehalwan" 

Keerat: Your very welcome