Chapter 5

7 YEARS LATER 

 Veer and Keerat built a life filled with love, laughter, and adventure. With their two children, Aarav and Meera, their days were a whirlwind of joy and discovery.

Every morning, the house echoed with the sound of little feet running down the hallway, eager to start the day. Aarav, the eldest, was a bundle of energy, always ready to explore the world around him. Meera, the youngest, was a curious soul, finding wonder in the smallest of things.

Weekends were reserved for family outings to the park, where they would have picnics and play games until the sun dipped below the horizon. Veer and Keerat cherished these moments, knowing that these were the memories that their children would carry with them for a lifetime.

Despite the chaos of family life, Veer and Keerat always made time for each other. Date nights became a sacred tradition, a chance for them to reconnect and remind themselves of the love that brought them together in the first place. 

Veer and Keerat were not the only ones who had started a family, Angad and Sahiba got married and are expecting their second child, Seerat and Garry also got married and are expecting their first child.

As the years passed, their family grew, but their bond only strengthened. Together, they faced life's challenges head-on, knowing that as long as they had each other, they could overcome anything. And so, surrounded by love, Veer and Keerat lived happily ever after, their hearts full and their spirits bright.