Chapter 3

AFTER THE CONCERT ENDED VEER TOOK KERRAT TO THEIR FAVOURITE SPOT 

As the sun dipped below the horizon, painting the sky in hues of orange and pink, Veer sat on the edge of the old wooden bridge, his fingers gently strumming the strings of his guitar. The river flowed peacefully beneath him, its gentle murmur providing the perfect backdrop for his thoughts.

He had come here to find solace, to make sense of the whirlwind of emotions that had taken over his heart since the day he met her. Keerat – the name echoed in his mind like a melody, filling him with a warmth and joy he had never known before.

Closing his eyes, Veer began to sing, his voice carrying across the water, mingling with the soft rustle of the leaves and the gentle lapping of the waves.

"Teri meri doriyann, chalne lage hain saath saathRangon ki ye duniya, humko lagti hai ab raas naa"

The words flowed effortlessly from his lips, each note infused with the love and longing he felt for Keerat. She had come into his life like a ray of sunshine, brightening even the darkest corners of his world.

Har pal hai naya, har din nayi kahaniTere bin adhoora, mera jahan"

Lost in the music, Veer let his heart pour out all the emotions he had been holding inside. With each strum of the guitar, he felt himself drawing closer to her, as if their souls were entwined in an unbreakable bond.

"Teri meri doriyann, chalne lage hain saath saathRangon ki ye duniya, humko lagti hai ab raas naa"

As the final notes faded into the evening air, Veer opened his eyes to find Keerat standing before him, her eyes shining with love and affection.

"Veer," she whispered, her voice barely audible over the sound of the river. "I heard you singing. That song... it's beautiful but are you sure you want to get married?."

Veer smiled, his heart overflowing with happiness. Taking her hand in his, he pulled her close, feeling the warmth of her presence enveloping him like a comforting embrace.

"Keerat," he said softly, "you are the melody to my song, the rhythm to my music. With you by my side, every moment feels like a dream come true."

And as they stood there, hand in hand, watching the sun set on the horizon, Veer knew that their love would always be as timeless and beautiful as the melody of "Teri Meri Doriyann." 

IN BRAR MANSION 

The night was filled with a sense of magic as Veer returned home from his concert, his heart still soaring from the events of the evening. He had just proposed to the love of his life, Keerat, in front of a cheering crowd, and the memory of her tearful "yes" echoed in his mind like a sweet melody.

As Veer stepped through the door of his family home, he was greeted by the warm embrace of his parents granparents,and siblings, their faces beaming with joy and excitement.

Jaspal:"Veer! Congratulations, son!" , clapping him on the back. "We saw the concert on TV – you were amazing!"

"Thanks, Papa," replied Veer, unable to wipe the smile from his face. "I couldn't have done it without all of you."

His mother enveloped him in a tight hug, her eyes shining with pride. "We're so happy for you, beta. Keerat is a wonderful girl, and we couldn't have asked for a better daughter-in-law."

Veer's siblings joined in the celebration, showering him with hugs and congratulations. 

Ekam:"When's the wedding, Veer?her eyes sparkling with excitement.