CHAPTER 9

ANSH

WHAT THE F*CK is he doing?

Leo gave me a surprised look that was written all over his face.

“A-Ansh? What are you doing here?”
I gave him a look that I never want to give him. A look that wants me to punch him in the mouth.

“I should be the one asking that, don't you think?”

On that very moment ay binitawan niya ang lalaking hawak niya at akmang hahabulin ako.

“Don't you dare follow me. I hate bullies.”

But, he still held me by my hands.

“You don't understand, Ansh.”

What? Ako pa ngayon ang hindi makaintindi? How dare him?!

“Ano ang hindi ko naiintindihan? Ang pambu-bully mo sa lalaking 'yun? Ano ang mga dapat kong malaman? Tell me, Leo!”

Feeling ko ay para tuloy akong armalite dahil sa dire-diretso kong tanong. Cute na armalite nga lang.

“Kalma! Paano ako makakapag-salita kung dire-diretso ka magsalita?”
May point naman siya 'dun.

“Then, go ahead and tell me your f*cking reasons!!!”

Then, he released a deep sigh before looking into my eyes.

“To be honest, I still can't tell you my main reason dahil may mga bagay na sadyang dapat na munang manatiling lihim hanggang sa dumating ang takdang panahon.”

“I swear that when the right time has come, then I will tell you everything that you need to know.”

The heck?! May pa-suspense pang nalalaman ang kumag na 'to, 'di naman pala sasabihin. Tsk. . .

“Then, just talk to me whenever you're ready to tell me you stupid reasons!”

Nakita kong medyo kumunot ang kaniyang mga noo and I know why.

Sometimes, I may be that immature kiddo but at the end of the day, I know that I will do whatever I think is the right thing.

Ano na nga ba ang nangyari kay Leo?

D*mn it!

Hindi ko na maintindihan si Leo. Hindi na siya ang Leo na nakilala ko. Nawala na ang Leo na nakilala ko as my knight and shining armor. He became a cold monster that I was afraid of. A monster that I never want to be with.

Nandito na naman ako at nakatambay sa roof deck ng aming campus.

This has been the place where I consider my paradise. The place where I release all of my worries.

“Sabi ko na nga at dito kita makikita eh.” A familiar voice from behind said.

As I looked around, I saw a man who was standing while leaning his back on the wall.

Leo.

“What the f*ck are you doing here?” Inis kong sabi kay Leo.

If there would be someone that I want to see today, one thing is for sure and that is not Leo.

“Can we talk?”

“As long as you are not telling me everything, as long as you are not telling me anything then it's better off to just leave me alone.” I said to him straight to the eye.

“D*mn it! Can you please grow up? Can you please understand that as much as I want to tell you everything, I still can't and I am also doing this for your own good.”