A Surprising Dance

After the three hosts and yourself finally got to the resort Hunny, Mori, Kyoya, and Haurhi were all waiting there. Wait a second. HAURHI WAS WEARING A DRESS? You covered your mouth and laughed a bit. It was pink, silky, and had a flower on the straps. Once the Limo stopped you hopped out of the veichle and hugged Haurhi and pretended to sob. "What have they done to you?" You fake sobbed. Seconds later you and Haurhi both burst out laughing.

"Oh my god! You look like you belong in a doll magazine!" Haurhi gasped between laughs.

"You look like my sister's anime pillows!" You said laughing even harder. You both just kinda sat there laughing your booties off until Tamaki kneeled down where you and Haruhi were about to die of laughter.

"You both look stunning I don't see the problem."Tamaki said clearly confused.

"Now doesn't this take us back to the elementary dance."Haurhi said finishing off her laughter.

"Yeah. Having boys hit on us and wearing these crazy get-ups" You say wiping a tear from your smiling face.

"Now that this random outburst is over let's go get something to eat!" Kyoya said making his way to the Limo. That Limo has alot of tension, especially when you have two guys hitting on you and one you actually want to hit on you. You sighed for the third time this trip guess it wasn't your lucky day.

"Why don't me and Haruhi make dinner?" You ask in a 'save money' way.

"Yeah we've got this!" Haurhi lifted her hand for a high-five which you gladly met. "We just need some ingrediants!" She said to the Hosts.

"We'll split up into two's. Each person get at least 3 ingrediants." You say positively. "Me and Harhi can cook anything!" You say smiling.

"Tamaki and Haurhi, Hunny and Mori, Kyoya and Karou, then Me and Hikaru if everyones okay with that." you say confidently. Surpirsingly everyone nods even Haurhi. You take Hikaru's arm and head towards the farmers market. You hear a violin and other instruments creating an authentic beat and can't help but bounce towards it pulling Hikaru with you. Once you turn a corner you see people playing violin, clapping to the beat and several other things. You see a bunch of people in the middle of the town in dresses, and somewhat fancy clothing. "Hikaru let's dance!" You say dragging him behind you. (For this look up: Tangled kingdom dance 1 hour. skip to 1:10)

"I don't dance like that though!" He said trying to get out of it.

"Nice try. Let's do this!" You say going into the crowd of people and hooking arms with a tall man and swinging in circles. Laughing to yourself you kept dancing switching from partner to partner trying to get Hikaru to dance. Eventually you see someone scoop his arm and bring him in. The problem was everytime you tried to get close to him some random guy would take you away and swing you around. The beat kept moving faster and faster and you kept changing partners quicker and quicker getting less time with each of them. You managed to get close to Hikaru a couple times but everyone kept changing direction. You began to forget Hikaru was there because the music was flooding your mind. All you could do for now was keep dancing until the music stopped. The music started getting more intense and people started lifting you up and swinging you around in circles until every guy had fled the circle and you hooked with Hikaru. You smiled and danced around with him moving your feet quicker each time the violins and flutes played together. Once the music stopped (aka whenever you finish reading and it seems like a good time.) you found yourself pressed against Hikaru's chest.

"(Y/N), you smell great" Hikaru whispered out of breath.

"Thanks, it's vanilla" You say as clapping erupts all around you and Hikaru. You blush as soon as you look up because Hikaru is once again only ceintimeters away from your face and his lips are quivering. "Let's go get something to eat." You say dragging him away from the crowd of people and towards the food. What a day!