Thunder, Lightening, & Misunderstandings

You and Haruhi had just gotten to your room when it started to pour down like buckets. "Glad we made it here in time." You say to Haruhi. Suddenly you hear a loud boom outside and Haruhi froze in place. "I guess I spoke too soon." You say bringing Haruhi over to the king sized matress. "Is it okay if i just go and take a shower?" You ask politely.

"S-sure, but can you make it quick?" Haruhi asks shaking slightly on the bed. You nod and make your way to the bathroom. You close the door, but it wasn't like you had anything to hide. You and Haruhi made sure you both had your privacy. But today you felt a bit edgie about it. You shrugged and turned on the shower to hot. You undressed quickly and hopped in, the heat felt good on your tense muscles. A lot happened today and it was making you tired just thinking about it. You drifted off into your own little world so easily you couldn't hear the person that just broke into your room. Suddenly someone kicked open the bathroom door and you snapped back to reality.

"(Y/N) ARE YOU OKA-" Your head snaps in the direction of the door to Tamaki standing there his face red with embaressment. He was lucky your body was facing the other way or else he would've been in trouble.

"Boss what's wrong?" Karou & Hikaru ask walking into the bathroom as well. They suddenly stop as they see the situation.

"GET OUT NOW!!!" You yell throwing shampoo, body wash, anything you could grab a hold of. You huffed and grabbed your towel and checked the time. You went in at 7:00 now it was 7:05..... You were only in there for five minutes?! Now they were really in for it. You stormed out of the bathroom (With a towel wrapped around you.) pissed.

"What are you guys doing here?" You yell.

"Shhh!" Hunny says pointing at the passed out Haruhi.

"Don't you shh me! I was in the middle of having a relaxing shower when someone" You say looking at Tamaki "Busted down the door." You finish glaring at him.

"We couldn't find you so I got worried daddy's little girl's Bff got kiddnaped so I needed to check every room." Tamaki tries to explain on the ground.

"Can you just get out?" You ask annoyed. Tamaki's face freezes up with worry as he shamefully leaves. So does the rest of the fricking host club that went to check on you guys. Suddenly you feel arms wrap around your waist and someone rest their chin on your shoulder. You grab the hands and look to your right to see Hikaru's face. "What are you still doing here? I thought you left with Karou." You say smirking lightly.

"Well I thought I would ask about that favour." He says into your ear.

"I don't swim." You say pulling away and turning around.

"Come on please?" Hikaru asks like a pleading child. You frowned, soon enough he was gonna pull those puppy eyes. "If it makes you feel better everyone else can come too." He says pulling you into his chest.

"Look Hikaru it's not that I don't feel right around you..... I just don't like the water." You say looking up at him. He looks down at you and smiles.

"So, you feel right around me?" He asks. Your face couldn't have gotten redder at that moment.

"I mean, well, I should probably go to sleep." You  say rubbing the back of your neck embaressed. He smriks and plants a kiss on your forehead.

"Alright. See you tomorrow at the beach." He says with a wink. He walks out and closes the door behind him. You get changed and go to bed beside Haruhi your eyes begin to droop as the clock ticks. Finally for what seems like hours your body let's you sleep.