Uninvited Guests

"(Y/N) Wake up. We're at the beach." Haruhi says shaking you in attempt to wake the grouchy riser. You groan and sit up. You look around to find yourself in the back of a limo.

"Seriously again?" You ask rubbing your eyes with your hands. You open the door and step out to a bright sun and a fresh summer breeze.

"(Y/N) finally awake?" Karou yells from the water. You sigh heavily. Great you had to deal with the hosts again. You walk over to a sun chair and sit down. You look at your outfit and find somehow you changed. You were wearing a white button-up that wasn't done up, a (F/C) bikini top, and jean shorts. At least you looked good.

You were still tired so you closed your eyes for a second then heard someone say "Wakie wakie, eggs and bakie" Suddenly you feel water being dumped on you, a lot of it. You sit up and turn around to see that burnette with a empty bucket. "Hey sweet thing." He says winking.

"I'm going for a walk." You say bitterly at him. You get up and trudge away from the sand and go for queit long walk. You keep walking but this time uphill. You hear Hikaru calling your name but you ignore it. You keep walking till you're at the top of a cliff.

"Come on sweet thing. Your boyfriend doesn't have to know." You hear someone say behind you.

"Go away. You weren't invited so I don't see a excuse for you to be here. Please remove yourself away from me it would be a pleasure if you just left me alone." You yell at him.

"Fine if you wanna be that way go for a swim." He says shoving you backwards off of the cliff. It was probably 30 feet. You would make it..... If you knew how to swim. The wind whistles in your ears as you go down.

---Meanwhile on top of the cliff---

The burnette is getting the crap kicked out of him by Hunny and Mori and Haruhi is trying to jump in the water when Hikaru pulls her back.

"What're you doing?" He asks as if she was crazy.

"Someone has to go down there!!" She exclaims.

"Why? She should land safely in the water." Karou says as if it's no big deal.

"You Idoits! (Y/N) can't swim! She's gonna dround!!" Haruhi yells tears forming in the corners of her eyes. Hikaru's eyes perk up and he runs for the edge of the cliff without thinking. He zooms down and hits the water and sees you motionless in the water. He pulls you to shore and begins to cry. Haruhi runs down and kneels beside you.

"Who here knows mouth to mouth?" Karou yells around the beach. Suddenly you choke out water and shoot straight up. Haruhi pulls you close and you cough and gasp for air to fill your lungs. When Haruhi let's go Hikaru clings on even tighter.

"I'm okay now." You whisper pulling away for a moment to see the tears in his eyes. "I'm so sorry I made you all worry."

"One person is going to be with you at all times okay?" Hikaru says making sure you understand. You nod and sigh. This was not how you expected your day to be.