10. Jimin-ssi

As Jungkook sat at the dining table, surrounded by Taehyung's extended family, he couldn't help but feel overwhelmed by the warmth and affection they showered upon him. Each member of the family was eager to ensure that Jungkook sampled a variety of dishes, urging him to eat more with genuine care and hospitality.

Despite his protests, Jungkook found himself unable to refuse the insistent offers of food from every direction. As he glanced around the table in search of assistance, his eyes met Taehyung's, who had just emerged from another room. Taehyung chuckled at the sight in front of him.

With a mischievous twinkle in his eye, Taehyung approached the table, ready to come to Jungkook's rescue. 

"Taehyung, please, I cannot eat anymore. Please save  me," said Jungkook with pleading eyes.

Aware of Jungkook's plight, Taehyung planned to intervene and alleviate his  discomfort, demonstrating the bond of camaraderie that existed between them amidst the warmth of Taehyung's welcoming family.

Taehyung's dramatic gasp filled the room as he exclaimed, "You people didn't give him hottoek? He is in Busan, and nobody gave him hotteok."

Jungkook, startled by Taehyung's sudden intervention, could only manage to utter his name in disbelief. "Taehyung?" 

After listening to Taehyung, his cousin brother, Jaehyun, quickly stepped in, offering him a hotteok to eat. Overwhelmed by the abundance of food and the pressure to eat more, Jungkook felt his stomach nearing its limit. 

Jungkook's voice carried a hint of seriousness as he expressed his genuine discomfort. "I made a mistake by saving your brother! Henceforth, I won't save anybody's brother  again." He uttered the remark to Jaehyun, who joined in laughter along with the rest of his family, interpreting it as a jest.

"Taehyung. I want to talk with you. Come with  me," said his mom. 

"Yes mom,"  replied Taehyung, and he went with his mom, leaving Jungkook alone.

After the dinner, a child led Jungkook to his room, where he complained about overeating, clutching his stomach in discomfort.

"Don't worry, nothing will happen. Come on!" reassured Haru.

"You don't understand, Haru. My stomach will tear," Jungkook replied, his discomfort evident.

Suddenly, Taehyung emerged and directed the child, "Go and see whether the guest room is open or not." Seizing the moment, Taehyung used the opportunity to converse with Jungkook discreetly, mindful of the need to avoid being seen together, especially after his grandfather's suspicions about their friendship.

As Haru headed upstairs, Taehyung swiftly pulled Jungkook aside, his expression etched with worry. They moved to a secluded corner in the lobby, ensuring privacy for their conversation.

"There's a problem," Taehyung said, his face filled with concern.

"What happened now?" asked Jungkook, folding his arms across his chest as he leaned against the wall, the distance between them mere feet.

"I told you, nobody here knows about Yoongi..." Taehyung began, but before he could continue, they were interrupted by Taehyung's cousin brother, Jimin, who had spotted them together and looked confused.

" Taehyung began, but before he could continue, they were interrupted by Taehyung's cousin brother, Jimin, who had spotted them together and looked confused

"Tae?" Jimin inquired, his confusion evident.

Taehyung and Jungkook exchanged glances and stepped away from each other.

Taehyung quickly responded, "Where were you when I arrived? I missed you so much," pulling Jimin into a hug.

"I was at the university for dance practice. I missed you too, Tae," Jimin replied affectionately. Jimin broke the hug and asked, while eyeing Jungkook, "Who is he, Tae?"

"Jimin! meet Jungkook. And Jungkook, meet Jimin, my brother. Remember I was telling you about him?"

Excitedly introducing them, Taehyung eagerly anticipated the opportunity to suggest their plan to run away.

"You have to elope with him," Taehyung declared with excitement, attempting to convince Jimin.

"Tae, think for a second before you talk," Jimin said, puzzled by Taehyung's suggestion. He continued, "And what were you doing here with him?"

"Possesive... You are already feeling jealous," Taehyung teased, reassuring Jimin that there was nothing to worry about. "Don't worry, we're not doing that" he added with a wink and a mischievous smirk. 

Jimin sighed and eyed Jungkook suspiciously, while Taehyung continued to persuade him. "He's a one-man man. He'll be faithful to you," Taehyung assured, playfully hitting Jimin's hand in an attempt to convince him of Jungkook's suitability as a partner.

Jungkook just stood behind Taehyung with his hands folded and listened to their conversation. 

Jimin just looked at Taehyung and Jungkook with suspicious eyes. 

"The room is open." Haru's voice echoed from upstairs, breaking the tension.

"You! look there. It's a secret," Taehyung said to Jimin, pointing somewhere and diverting his attention.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was about to head upstairs when Taehyung grabbed his shoulder and halted him. Leaning in close, he whispered, "Meet me tomorrow morning at 6 o'clock. There is a garden at a little distance from our house."

"Why?" Jungkook asked, his confusion evident.

"Bye, goodnight," Taehyung said with a smile before departing from the scene.

Jimin attempted to eavesdrop on their conversation, but Taehyung's whispered words eluded his ears. Growing increasingly suspicious, Jimin resolved to uncover the truth about their relationship.

Now facing each other, Jungkook and Jimin exchanged wary looks. Jimin frowned suspiciously at Jungkook, who responded by circling his index finger around his temple, indicating that Taehyung was being crazy. With a forced smile, Jimin watched as Jungkook retreated to his room, leaving him to contemplate the mysteries surrounding Taehyung and Jungkook's connection.

Jungkook entered the guest room and settled onto the bed, taking in the quiet surroundings. His gaze fell upon the telephone resting on the bedside table, prompting a sudden desire to connect with his younger brother, Hoseok. Knowing Hoseok must have been worried about him, Jungkook dialed his number, finally breaking the silence between them.
"Hoseoka..."
"Hyung, how are you? Are you fine?"
"I am fine."
"Hyung, where are you? I was so worried about you after you left so suddenly."
"I am in Busan, I am going to stay here for a few days."
"Why? I am also coming to Busan."
"No, you can't. I will come back in a few days. Think of it as a vacation. When I'll come back, I'll handle the company."
"Ok, Hyung, I love you. Take care."
"I love you too, Hoseoka."

As the call ended, Jungkook pondered the impending conversation with Taehyung, eager to discover what adventures awaited him in his company. Reflecting on his past thoughts of suicide, Jungkook felt a surge of gratitude for the unexpected turn his life had taken, thankful that Taehyung interrupted him on the train.

He realized that he had finally moved on from Seokjin. Initially consumed by sadness, anger, and longing for what was lost, he began to recognize the inevitability of their separation and gradually accepted the end of their relationship.
Taehyung's presence brought him a sense of comfort and freedom, allowing him to explore his newfound independence and identity. Taehyung played an important role in his journey to move on. Through their friendship, Jungkook began to see the beauty of new beginnings and the endless possibilities that lay ahead.

With a sense of contentment, he drifted off to sleep, grateful for the chance to experience newfound happiness and companionship with Taehyung's family.

__________
Hey lovelies,
So Jungkook has finally moved on from Seokjin.
Look forward to some spicy scenes ahead.
Jungkook and Taehyung under one roof = too much fun. JIMIN SSI is finally here.
Please vote and comment guys, love you all really.