Chapter 4

Alana went to sleep that night with the help of Melatonin. She hoped to not have another nightmare.

But luck wasn't on her side.

She was back in the woods. "Alana. Help me." Alana looked over and saw Clara. Luckily she wasn't looking like last time. She looked awful but more like her original self. Bruises and swelling as if her fillers were taken away.

"Clara...." Alana ran to hug her sister but went through her, making her fall to the ground. Looking back, Clara turned to face her. 

Clara looked down at her sister for just a moment before opening her mouth and screaming. It was a blood curdling scream. Alana was forced to cover her ears.

Clara kept screaming as she went up to her. Grabbing her wrists and pulling them away.

"Find me Alana! Find me damn it! I need you!" She shouted. 

Alana tries to pull her wrists free. Clara's grip was starting to hurt her. She was able to pull away and back away. Her eyes wide as she looked at her twin. "I'm trying. I'm trying Clara. I'm going to bring you home. I promise." Alana promised.

Clara's face twisted and soon her bones were exposed as she continued screaming.

Though this time, Alana woke up sitting up and gasping for air. Her heart racing like crazy.

Grabbing her phone once more, she saw it was 3:30 am once again. She sighed and rubbed her face. Getting up she got dressed in some jeans and a shirt. Googling places that were open, she found a Denny's close by. 

So, since she didn't want to go back to sleep, she drove over to the restaurant. Getting a booth, she sat and ordered a coffee. She didn't drink coffee, but she needed to stay awake. She didn't want to go back to sleep after these last two dreams.

She just couldn't do it. If this kept going, she would lose her mind, and go insane.

__

Alana only left the restaurant around seven o'clock when the sun came up. She put some money on the table for a tip and headed into town. She wanted to try and find this Ceaser Morone. Find out where he was and if he knew anything about her sister's disappearance. 

She went to the police station, hoping they could give her any type of information on her sister's disappearance, and on that boyfriend of hers. She waited for her turn, and when she walked up to the desk, she asked for the head detective of her sister's case.

She was led to an office, and she sat there. 

She looked up as a woman walked in. "Hello. I'm Detective Julia Remerez, I believe we met at your sister's house briefly." The woman said. Alana nodded and stood to shake her hand. "Hello. I was hoping that you guys had any new information on my sister's case. I also have new information that I want to ask about." Alana said.

Remerez sat on the desk and looked at the girl whose sister is missing. "We don't have anything new on your sister's case I'm afraid." Remerez told her, which frustrated Alana. "Have you looked into her ex's. My sister dated awful people, men who would beat her. I don't know why, but that's who she would go to. Apparently, her last boyfriend recently got out of jail for domestic violence against her." Alana told her.

Remerez gave a small look of surprise. Alana shook her head. "Have you even looked into her past? The people she knew? Any of that? What about her dealer? What exactly have you done? I have learned more than you apparently in a few hours." She told them frustrated. 

Alana stood. "If something happens to Clara, it's on all your heads. Her blood will be on your hands." She said and stormed out of the office. She went to another officer, and asked if he could see if Ceaser Monroe was back in jail or if he was out.

They said that he was currently not in jail but has a warrant so he should be back in jail soon. She sighed and sat down. Holding her head. "Can you get me some water?  I'm filled with anxiety for my sister..." She said sniffling. 

The officer nodded and quickly rushed off. She took her phone and took a picture of the screen that held Ceaser's information, including his last known address.

She went back to rubbing her head as the cop came back with some water. He rubbed her back to comfort her. Promising that they were going to find Clara soon. She drank the water. Thanked him for his help and comforting words, and left with the information she had taken.

Going back to the hotel, she set her laptop up and started searching. The journals beside her laptop. She found a name in one, of her weed dealer. She searched the name on Facebook at first.  

Seemed like your typical weed dealer. He posted a lot of pictures of weed rights, and smoking weed. But seemed like a good person. 

Taking a picture of his profile, she grabbed the card with Max's number on it. She called him up. When he answered she asked if he could find who could be a local drug dealer who sells weed. He said he probably knew who it was but to send him a picture.

Alana texted the picture to him along with his name, and after a moment he told her it was Lukas Freeman. He was a good kid who grew weed in his basement and sold it. She asked for the address and number as she just wanted to talk to the guy about if he remembered the last time he saw her sister.

So, Max agreed and the two hung up.

After an hour, she had Lukas's number and address, including where he worked.

She sighed and searched the place he worked. It wasn't that far. She hoped he was working right now. She gathered her things, and left for his place of work.