˗ˋ 160

CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED
AND SIXTY

-: fifth year :-

── IN WHICH FRED AND GEORGE
CAUSE A DISRUPTION

. . .

Harry sniffed, and shuffled around on his seat. His knees felt like they were bruising. He didn't really think this far ahead, all he wanted to do was talking about his father and what he had seen. 

He swallowed. Aviana's eyebrows rose. "If you don't tell them, I will." She said. Sirius glanced over to her. He didn't say anything, but he had a funny expression on his face. 

"He told me he'd never teach me Occlumency again." Harry  said indifferently. "Like that's a big disappoint-"

"He what?" Sirius shouted, and the two in the fireplace jumped out of their skin. Harry inhaled a mouthful of ashes. He started coughing.

"Are you serious, Harry?" Remus asked quickly. "He's stopped giving you lessons?"

"Yeah." Harry nodded, surprised at what he considered a great overreaction. "But it's okay, I don't care, it's a bit of a relief to tell you the-"

"I'm coming up there to have a word with Snape!" Sirius announced, and he was on his feet.

"No you're fucking not." Aviana snapped. Several sets of eyes landed on her. She had hardly said anything the entire time. "The Ministry know, Sirius." She pursed her lips - she knew she was going to have to tell them at some point, but she hadn't imagined it would come out like this. "So does Voldemort. They know you're my father and they think that I've been visiting you. Umbridge tried to use some Veritaserum to get your location out of me and Harry... but it was so poorly brewed I can't believe she even achieved an O.W.L. in the subject at all-"

"Alright, alright." Lupin said, and wrenched Sirius back down forcibly. "If anyone's going to go and tell Snape it will be me. And you should report the Veritaserum thing."

Aviana blinked, slowly. "To who?" She asked. "There's no one left to do anything. If the Ministry find out... well, they won't care, will they?"

"You're right." Remus replied, and he didn't say anything for a moment, as though trying to consider any other options. "Sirius, sit down." The man had begun pacing angrily again, back and forth upon the stone floor. "If needs be, I will speak to Snape. But first of all, Harry, you need to go back to Snape and tell him that on no account is he to  stop giving you lessons - when Dumbledore hears-"

"I can't tell him that, he'd kill me!" Harry said, outraged. "You didn't see him when we got out of the Pensieve-"

"Harry, there is nothing so important as you learning Occlumency." Lupin said sternly. "Do you understand me? Nothing!"

"Okay, okay." Harry let out a sigh, thoroughly discomposed and certainly annoyed. "I'll... I'll try and something to him... But it won't... it won't do anything." 

"It's fine." Aviana said decisively. "I'll blackmail him."

Sirius let out a laugh.

"No you will not." Remus shook his head with a sigh. 

"It'll be easy." Aviana hummed. "There doesn't have to be any mention of Snape's whole... fifth year problem. All I'll insinuate is that him refusing to teach Harry Occlumency certainly does not help the rumours of his alternate allegiance to the Death Eaters. Why would a Death Eater not want to teach Harry Occlumency, unless he wanted the Dark Lord to invade his mind." Her head tilted. "It's easy to blackmail people. I've done it twice before."