Chapter 01

Life was never been so hard with baba. Everything used to look so easy for me. Never experienced single hurdle in my way. I used to spill later my wishes , and they used to get fulfil already. But since my baba passed away. I left alone in this house.  Where only me and my little cat lives. There's no one whom I could call as mine. I'm all alone in this world feeling so lonely and sad on the time having no one With me. With whom I could share my feelings with. My day start with my boring morning Routine, then I go to my work place. Where I'm apparently working as pa. And then I come back home 'do dinner , use my phone little scrolling Instagram and tictok and sleep. There's no any excitement or thrill in my life. Everything is so dull and drab.

Meww meww. I flinch hearing my cat's voice and immediately divert my gaze towards her. God how can I forget that she must be hungry at this early morning. I shakes my head and carry her in my arms.

Sholly  mochie

Sholly mochie. I forgot that you must be hungry. Don't worry I'll feed you your food. I caresses her white fur and went in the kitchen to get her meal. After making sure I've added enough food in her platter snd water. I hurriedly grabbed my stuff and left the house for office. As while playing around with the mochie. I totally forgot that I've to go office. However every day seems boring to me. But I don't know. Today I'm feeling little strange. It's seems like " I'm gonna experience something which I never done before. But anyways I shrug my thoughts and decided to take heavy step to reach bus station as soon as possible. Before I miss it and then my manager get chance to shout at me. Since I've join this office. I don't know what my team has problem With me. I tried my best to mingle with them. But always end up being alone and sad hearted. Now I've stopped expecting anything from them and just do my work instead trying to get attention from people who doesn't like me.

Khushi you came ... do you know yesterday our boss has decided to take the retirement and today his son has taken the place of ceo. Oh god I can't describe how beautiful he is .... His brown eyes, his proper Hair and his physique. Omg I can't tell you how tall and strong he looks. He is literally out of the dreamy fictional book. My colleague speaks holding my arm being extra excited after seeing our boss son. Who seems joined today. But that didn't bother me that much. But the way she is behaving little too friendly with me. It amazed me. She or any other person of this office never talked to me this way. Then what happened now. Why all of sudden she started to sweet with me. As per as I know. She is the only one whom I'd heard telling her office friends that I'm our boss favourite. And she hates me the way he gives me more importance than other people. And That was the day "when I'd got to know 'why these people hates me.

You mean to say handsome. I farrowed my brow while chuckling.

No I mean beautiful. When you will see him. You itself will get to know. Anyways let's go. Boss has called everyone in the conference room. I guess he gonna announce her son as ceo. God I'm so excited. Finally something exciting has came into this office. She jump happily squeezing my hands and then dragged me along with her towards conference room.