Chapter 02

Happy reading

Hearing manly voice I  bewildered and stood up holding zayaan in my arms" who immediately hugged my neck  joining his face With me shocked exact like me having wide open eyes.

Mr raizada??? I mean boss. I  mumbles tightening my grip around the little boy holding him securely.

What's happening here ??? What are you both doing??? He asked knitting his brows having his  hands in his pocket looking all irresistible and hot. ( shut up khushi). I immediately licked  my dry lips and speak in shaky voice.

I I  ... I mean we were doing lunch. We both were hungry so ... I stutter looking here and there except him feeling Hell scared thinking about his burst  out at me. I remember how in seconds "he had sacked  that nanny. And surely he will do me as well in some minutes . Oh god now whah will happen. Where will I search second job now.  Already this job I'd hunted it so hard. Now how will I  search second one. 

And with what permission you fed my son your own food. He asked in his crisp strong voice  making me sure that it's my last day here. 

Now surely boss will throw this khushi out of this office.she was flying so much right. Now see how she will be out of this office and I'll become his personal assistant. I can hear Sofia my colleague whispering another colleague cum her friend making fun of my situation.   I   Look at my boss for a second and then look at them seeing people already celebrating my departure from here.

It's not some daily soap going on that  you guys are standing watching like this. Just You all get back to work.  Hearing boss one shout all people flinch and immediately went back to their work while I'm standing on same place holding zayaan in my arms who didn't  even move a bit and holding my tight looking at his father.

Zyaaan come to me. Arnav my boss raise his arms towards  his son  to take him from me. But instead he shook his head and hugged me hiding his face in my crook making me shocked as well as my boss With his reaction. 

Zayaan your dad is calling you. Go to him. But yet again he shook his head  remaining in my arms making my condition worse and worse. Boss seems angry seeing all this. Now surely he won't let me stay and will ask me to leave any second. 

Zayaan come to dad. Didn't you hear. Miss khushi has to go back to the work. Hearing his shout the poor child burst into tears breaking my heart into pieces.

I don't wanna come. I don't wanna come. He spoke in his own childish accent making hard for me to control my own tears. God why I'm getting vulnerable with all this. 

My boss sighs in defeat and look at me with his dark black orbs making me step back little. 

What did you say to him ??, he ask in his serious tone making me shook my head instantly.

I didn't say anything to him I swear. I answered fastly keeping hand on zayaan's back rubbing it.  My boss first look at his son and then me and nods his head trailing his fingers on his forehead.

Come into my office. As he ordered " I instantly followed him holding his son in my hands " who seems like he knows me  from ages. 

In cabin

As we entered my boss move towards me and started snatching his  son from me making me shock

ZAyaan stop being stubborn and come to your dad. But instead listening him "he started crying more loudly making me panic more and more.  But my boss seems stubborn as well. He is just snatching him from me harshly " which  seems really aggressive to me. And I don't know from where I go guts and shoved him away making him stumble back.