Chapter 03

Happy reading

Her eyes , her eyes are beautiful.  Her features or more sharp while she has innocence which always lacked in my x. On first day when I'd seen her. Thst day with one sight I had thought " she look like my x. And automatically cringe feelings started developing in me for her. And I'd decided that I'll make sure to stay away from her as  much as I could. Because the way  she  was evil. This girl  will be same. So better if I keep my distance from her. But today when I'm seeing her so closely. I'm realising. She is different. I agree she gives her reflection. And if unknow person would see them. then surely he will call them twins or something. But they are not identical. She .... She is more beautiful. These thoughts made my heart thumbs so  fastly and I kept looking at her face without blinking. 

I'm im sorry sir.  I'm sorry.  After seconds my trance broke when she  started wiggling in my arms and In no time She step back and casted her eyes down tucking her hair back.   I just gave a long stare  and immediately passed by her without interacting anything. As I know if I did then surely I'll do that which I will regret later.

........

Khushi  pov....

God why it's so uncomfortable to go infront of my new boss. Whenever I go infront of him. I don't know why I feel so anxious under his gaze. His dark brown eyes whenever they lay on me. They just gives me tingling sensation in all over my body. I feel something different which I never felt before. It feels like they wanna say me something. But then hiding it fearing they will yet again witness " which they did before. On top of that not only boss but his son makes me so connected with him as well . I don't know as I'd seen him. I felt like I've deep connection with him. I  felt a unknown love towards him. which is so odd and indescribable.  That little boy won me in first meeting. And now I'm feeling so lonely without him. Last night somehow I'd passed thinking I'll meet him in morning.  But  seems like today boss didn't get him with him . And I guess reason is me. Partially He didn't want me to interact with him that much. That's why he decided to leave him at home instead bringing him.

I made disappointed face and  scribble my pen on the clear paper aimlessly.  I'm lost in my own thoughts when suddenly  Someone enters in my room without knocking.  I about to shout at the person for coming inside like this. But I stopped when I saw my boss standing infront of me heaving the breath like he had ran  fast to come here.

Boss ??? I whispered looking at him with clueless gaze.

ZAyaan  has gotten sick.   He instantly come on the point breathing heavily.

What ??? I widen my eyes after learning  zayaan is sick.

We have to go. He wants you to be with him. Before I process what he said " he clasped my wrist and started dragging me with him. All office people stood in shock  when  They saw us together. And not only seeing us together but  My hand is in my boss's hand as well making them bewildered. They all give me some creepy look and started whispering and saying something  which I couldn't hear.   Before I process what's happening " boss took me away from there still holding my hand. He brought me in the parking lot and made me sit in my side. And in no time he drove away from there in fast speed. 

Whole way he didn't say anything neither I attended to do.  I just kept sitting there silently " while He was  concentrating on driving to reach home as soon as possible. After almost 20 minutes of driving , his stopped the car near a big lavish mansion and orders me to get down.  I  obliged him and open the door to slid out. As I rest my foot on the concrete floor. He clasped my wrist again and dragged me along with him inside.

Mom where's zayaan ???  As he entered he asked first question getting the view of the  mid age lady in the hall. But instead answering him that lady just casted her eyes on me being bewildered.  Seeing her not answering " he trail his fingers on his forehead in tension  and  dragged me with him towards upstairs. I gave last stare  to the lady while climbing the stairs along with him and then  went upstairs , where I can see numerous rooms doors. And only one door is open where his family is gathered.