I Already Fuck Shit Up And It's Only The First Day

"Oh, for gods sake! Will you two relax?" Caspian said, coming over to where the two idiots were mourning an AI's death.

"I'm sorry, did you not see what just happened? Astra just murdered TechPixie!" I said, walking over to get a closer look at the AI. It was twitching on the ground with it's tongue sticking out in a classic dead body pose.

"Oh my fucking god, TechPixie, quit it! Get up, you're scaring them." he rolled his eyes.

The pixie got up and brushed away the nonexistent dust that was on its clothes. Then it turned and glared at him. 

"Well, excuse me for trying to have some fun around here! It's hard being stuck in that mirror every day! My only source of joy is literally the fact that I know more about the world than you empty-headed idiot." 

"HEY!" he exclaimed while the rest of us held back our laughter. Suddenly, I realized something. 

"Wait a second, you have feelings?"

The pixie turned its look of disbelief to me. "Of course I have feelings! Why not?"

"... Point taken."

"Can you just tell us what the time is?" Calida sighed exasperatedly. 

"Well, since you asked so nicely, the time is 7:00 A.M. Y'all have 30 minutes to get your shit together before you get to your first hour." it deadpanned.

"Got it! Thanks, TechPixie! Sorry for the attempted murder!" Astra said sheepishly, scratching the back of their head nervously.

"Anytime, kid. Just don't do that again, and we won't have any problems." it threatened with a juxtaposing angelic smile. 

"A-alright!" Astra shrunk back in fear of the AI. 

"Ok, TechPixie, in you go!" And with a push of the same button, the pixie was sucked back into the mirror with a beam of pixelated light. 

"Alright, guys, let's get this show on the road." Calida said, marching ahead towards the same building the cafeteria was in. Astra scrambled to keep in pace with her while I decided to annoy the living shit out of Caspian with the only way I know how to bother a douche: by asking him a bunch of dumb questions.

"So, how was Astra able to make contact with that TechPixie if it's just a hologram?" I said, walking in step with him. Considering the fact that I was literally 5'3 and this guy was around fucking 6'1, however, it was more of me half-jogging and him walking. 

"Well, they probably never really made contact with it, but it might've seen like they did because TechPixie wanted to be dramatic." 

"Got it! Why is the sky blue?" I asked, laughing my heart out inside my head at the idiotic question like an evil genius.

"I don't fucking know?" he rubbed his temples.

"Interesting. Do you think butterflies get humans in their stomach when they love someone, like how humans get butterflies in their stomach?"

"Ok, what the actual fuck is wrong with you?" he stopped in his tracks, glaring down at me.

"Whatever do you mean?" I batted my eyelashes innocently.

"Can you shut the hell up? It's way too early to deal with your bullshit so early in the morning." he groaned.

"Make me." 

Caspian clenched his jaw. 

All of a sudden, he grabbed me by the waist and picked me up, slinging me over his shoulder like I was some garbage bag that his mom was forcing him to take out. He then sprinted towards the brown building, my head banging against his back like crazy.