Part-1

Hello there👋...

It's a month of February slightly chilly weather.... It's clearly realise that Cloud is ready to burst anytime soon... Traffic is little crowded and why not it's Lahore city....

A girl is standing in front of mirror applying Rozy Lip balm on her lips.... After applying it she is combing her hair with her hand...
she cry when she feel someone hit her on her head....

"Auuchh....How many times I told you don't hit me on my head.. " Elizah spoke while fixing her hair without turning from mirror.....

"And how many times I told you it's our last due date for submitting our Assignment" Elisha spoke to her in irritation...

"Ohk ohk! Get it let's go" Elizah sheepishly smile to her dear best friend...

    Elizah dress ☝

    Elizah dress ☝

         Elisha dress☝

         Elisha dress☝

Elisha is her chachu's Daughter but not less than her own sister.....she is 2month older than her..but she is her Best friend, cousin, Soul sister,childhood friend... They are everything to eachother...

She has been her best friend since that time when she doesn't know what friendship means...

Whenever Elizah pick a fight with someone then Elisha is always there for support her... She is her backbone...

She got out of her thoughts when she felt Elisha stop her scooty.... She quickly takeoff her helmet and look at her watch which shows 10 min is left for closing college gate...

"10 mins left only" She told Elisha..
"Let's Runnnn" Elizah run after holding hand of Elisha...

They finally enter there class and luckily teacher didn't reach in class...

"Wooww.... Lucky you" Aisha turn to her two friend who is coming late as usual....
Elizah wink to her....
"Give me water yrr" Elisha spoke in between huffing and puffing...

"I told you join morning walk with me but you never listen... Now control your oxygen level" Elizah start with her lecture to Elisha..

Elisha pick bottle from her not before giving her Bombastic-side-eye...

"Sorry... But morning walk is not my cup of tea.... How could I miss my morning tea... No never" Elisha told her in Dramatic style...

They just shook their head because Elisha never leave her food at any cost...

Teacher enter in their class and they submit their work....

"So let's start today's lecture" Asiya mam their teacher told them...

"I am going to sleep... Wake me up when class end" Elisha nudge her elbow to her best friend..

"Aghh... Not again Sha" Elizah kick her leg under the bench...

"You have to study... Exams are near"

"Ohk Zah" Elisha open her notebook while making crying face....

(Sha) is nickname of Elisha
(Zah) is nickname of Elizah...
Only they call each other by nickname.

**********************

Helloo guys
How's the chapter?....

Bye bye 👋
Votes and comment...