Part-2

"Aaja meri Gaadi me baith jaa🎵" Elizah sang lyrics looking at Elisha who is coming towards her with ice cream in her both hand...

(Come sit in my car)..

"Oh come on you don't have car. " Elisha spoke while giving her ice cream..

"My Scooty is not less than car... Look at emotions gurll" Elizah said while flipping her hair..

"You are Whole-ass-Drama package" Elisha said to her...

"That i am" She said while biting her Mint chocolate chips...

"Let's go.... Remember Mom told us to come home early today.. " Elizah said as wearing her helmet..

"No... Chachi told us that  come home after ending your class... Don't roam here and there... " Elisha told her remembering words of her favorite chachi..

"Yeah.... Right" She said and start her scooty...

______________***********__________

Reaching in front of Ahmed mansion they stop their scooty and knock on main door...

Maid open the door for them

They both smiled and come inside while removing their bag...

They look inside their house and shocked to see Shehryar. He is sitting on chair of dining table while her Ammi is feeding with her hand...

"Assalamualaikum Bhaii" Elizah run towards her brother after seeing him after 5 years...

"Walekumasalam meri jaan" Shehryar stand from his seat and hug her...

"You know I am angry with you... You don't even come in 5 years.. " Elizah said while wiping her tears...

"Silly...We daily talk in video call... And look at yourself you looking like a monkey" Shehryar said while pinching her sister cheek...

"Shut up you donkey" She said while wiping her nose in his T-shirt..

"Ewww.... Stay away from me Pishachini" Shehryar push her..

(Vampire)

"You guys again started... Yah why not... Let everyone know that Two animals meet each other after long time"... Her mom said in angry voice while picking empty plates..

They both look at eachother and laugh...

"Momma... What are you cooking for me it's smell so nice" Elizah said and entering in the kitchen..

______________**********___________

Sheryar pov:

I don't know why but I am nervous, my heart is beating like it ran in marathon...
Maybe after 5 years I am meeting her and she is in front of me... My heart is so loud that i am scared if she hear it or not..

There is no body in the hall.... Only two of us standing front of each other in quite distance...

We are looking in eachother eyes...
I don't know about her but I missed her so much..
She is so much change when I saw her last time 5years ago...

Her shoulder hair length is now reaching the waist....
Her straight and slender nose, Her plump lips which is in tight lipped coz I know in her mind she is abusing me....

Her chubby body is now in perfect shape that where it has to fit in it... But her tummy as always cute because of her eating habit....
Not that I mind.... Cause She is so attractive...

I just come close to her and stop between some distance.... And bend to her level so that I can look in her eyes...

And lastly about her eyes... looking at her eyes it is my favorite thing in her body..

Her Sunehri Aakhe.. Light brown shade.... Only I know How much I miss it....

But after looking at her eyes now I realise she is glaring at me...

"Hii" It's my first word after five years to her..

She ignore me as usual..

"Uhhmmm.... Elisha, mom is calling you in kitchen... She made Shaahi paneer your favorite" Elizah's voice break our cute looking session..

She change her expression and smile to her
        "Tell her I am coming after freshen up" And goes upstairs without sparing me glance..

"Nobody loves me... Mom only loves you both" Elizah said to me while making funny faces...

"Glad you know it sooner" I said to her and get smacked in my arm...

"Arghh....I hate youu" She said smacking in my arm...

"Me too Pishachini" I said with wide grin and run towards my protector MY momma...

___________________________________

Hy guys...
How's the chapter..
Thank you for supporting me.. 🌹

VOTES AND COMMENT...