Part-4

Stars are sparkling everywhere. The beautiful Moon is now clearly seen... Moonlight is fallen on a girl delighted her beautiful face...

Elisha is sitting on terrace with her delicious cookies that she made for everyone.... Although she ate it after dinner but she can't ignore her midnight craving..

She silently munching her cookies while looking at moon but her peace was destroyed by non other than her soul enemy..

"Oh My My... Eating alone" Sherry sit beside her and trying to steal cookies..

Elisha slap his hand " Stay away from my cookies... You were saying downstairs that i don't know how to bake cookies..."

"Hehe.. I was just kidding" Sherry awkward smile..

Elisha give him bombastic- side- eye..

"I am going to join office from next week" Sherry said looking at moon

"So? " Elisha doesn't understand why he said to her..

"You always wanted your partner is CEO" Sherry said to her..

" Yah but you are my brother " Elisha said in confusion..

"Hey i am not your brother... My only sister is Elizah and i don't want a witch to my sister" Sherry offended to her words..

"What... Are you crazy... You moron" Elisha said hitting him... How could he said that..

"Listen I don't raise my hands on girls so stop hitting me" Sherry warned her..

"Oh shut up.. Yesterday you are pulling Zah hair"

"Yah cause she bite me on my arms" He shows his arm to her..

Elisha laugh clutching her stomach  looking at his bruises arm there is a big teeth bite......

Sherry should have stop her but don't know he doesn't want to stop her laugh... After 5 years he is listening her laugh... That is melodies to his ear...

After a while Elisha stopped her laughing session....

"Uhhmmm... Are you nervous? " Elisha asked him....

No matter how much argument happen between them but Only Elisha understand Sherry without single word...

"Yeah... What if I am not a good leader or I can't manage everything like Abbu" Sherry explain..

"Shhh... Believe in Allah.. He is always there for us.... And trust yourself... I know you can do that.. " Elisha encourage him...

It's a simple word she spoke but always motivate him and that's why Sherry like her...

"Thanks for your kindness ! Your highness" Sherry bow dramatically..

She giggle.... While he drowned to her Brown eyes...

"So let's take deep breath and sleep so we can wakeup morning for shopping " Elisha getting up from her seat...

"Yeah let's go" Sherry follow her down stairs..

Elizah is halfsleepy coming from kitchen holding bottle of water..

"You both are coming together... Tell me what I am missing " Elizah said with mischief..

"Go sleep you dumbo" Sherry passing beside her to his room..

"You are telling me" Elizah said to Elisha..

"It's nothing like you are thinking..
we were just talking " Elisha said to her while going to her room...

"How do you know What I am thinking? " Elisha follow her..

"Go sleep.. Don't use your zero iq" Elisha close gate on her face..

"I don't know what's going on... But i think something is cooking" Elizah said to herself while moving towards her room.....

__________________________________

Hello guys...

Vote and comment..