Chapter 2: Meeting the idols

As he finished eating at Crusty Sean's he walked towards the Turf War entrance.

He sighs as he entered. "This is the first time I'm going to team up with random inklings." Coteu said as he and his team spawn at their spawner. The battle ended as fast as it started, with him being the top inkling of the team and winning it 65% to 35%.

As he enters the Inkopolis Square station, a group of small inklings, maybe kids, were asking him for Koins, unfortunately he only has enough to buy a ticket back. So, he sat down and talked to the kids. "I'll come back tomorrow, I promise." Coteu said as he buys a ticket for 240 Koins bound for InkResidences Station.

As he walked towards his condominium, he saw two girls. A short inkling with white and pink hair wearing a white jacket and yellow shades as well as a taller one with black and turquoise hair wearing a white crop top and blue shades.

"Hello, are you new here?" Coteu asked. The shorter inkling then walked towards him. "Who's asking?" She asked. Coteu was confused and pointed towards himself, "Me?" He said. The taller one, however, made sure that her friend doesn't start a fight. "Sorry about my friend here. But may I ask you, do you know who owns this condominium?" She asked. "Pitz Inc. owns this I think, they are the owners of Pitz Entertainment as well, so Squid Sisters I think. So they are pretty big." Coteu answered. The tall girl asked another question. "Are you happy to live in this condominium?" She asked. "Obviously." Coteu chuckled, he thinks that her questions are kind of funny.

"What would you think if OTH Entertainment buys this condominium?" The tall girl asked. "The Off The Hook guys?" Coteu asked. The smaller inkling then pushed him lightly, "You got a problem with them?" She asked. Coteu shook his head, "And why would I have a problem with them?" He asked. "Too bad they'll have a problem with you." The smaller girl muttered. "What?" Coteu asked. "What?" The smaller girl asked as she avoids his potential questions. The tall girl then looked down, "So you won't have a problem if OTH takes over?" She asked. "Actually I do, I was just kidding." Coteu said, "The reason I get to live here still is because I'm a proud donor of Pitz Inc., therefore if they leave, I won't have any discounts at rent anymore." Coteu added. "Oh, okay." The tall girl said, "Thank you for your time." She added before dragging the smaller inkling as they leave. Coteu chuckled, "What an interesting idol duo. Their management must suck at disguising them.".

"Marina, what was that?" The smaller inkling asked. "It's okay, Pearl. I did what we had to do." The taller inkling answered. "He could've easily identified us with our voice alone, hopefully that guy is dumb enough to not know our voices. "Ouch, that hurt." Coteu said as he looked at them, who were hiding in a corner and got startled.