The size of the smile of the three of us as we entered HQ and Kendra was holding the papers, I was in the back and I removed the pin in my hair and let go. I also removed my mirror and then entered Christ’s office today. Christ was talking to someone, and we were stunned by what was in front of us.

"I will call you later. Take care there, Marshall." He dropped the phone and turned to us, and I averted my eyes from Christ, sitting on the sofa. It's up to Kate to explain.

I ignored them while talking at the table. I was staring at the emptiness and holding the glass of wine. Dad's company was in my hands. Their big partner, who was a member of the former family opponent, and the parents were gone. Samuel was already angry with him. Now, I need to start the mind games with Feline and Samuel.

"Amelia, what about the two factories?" He asked, and I stood up, carrying the glass, and I pointed out what was in the plan.

"Because I don't trust my father and know how greedy he is, I set up some fake locations for Kate and Kendra's houses and advised them not to go home until Dad shows his true colors."I advanced the queen on the chess board and grinned at Christ.

I will do my plan, and it’s all about me this time. No more with the family, just me, Feline, and Samuel. " I grinned at them and drained my glass.

"Today, Familia achieved the biggest sales for this year, and it's also your birthday." I put the glass down on the table and frowned at Christ.

"How did you know?" I asked, and Kendra averted her eyes from me. "Ate Nat said, you don't like birthdays, but maybe you can celebrate with us." Kendra took my hand and smiled at me. "We will be related when Ate Nat and Kuya get married. That is why I am taking care of you." I laughed and hugged Kendra.

"Okay, just today. Next time we'll go back to work." Kate also hugged me and leaned over Christ, watching us.

"Six pm, make sure you're ready. I will also make a big announcement later." It shook hands with us before we left.

"Semi-formal attire. Please get dressed later when my announcement is over." I turned around and Christ lit a cigarette, pointing to what Kate and Kendra had signed earlier. "See you later, and tell Marshall not to come back." I stopped for a moment and tightened my grip on the doorknob.

Because he won't come back here," I said and left. After saying that, Kate and Kendra were already ahead of me now. I was already at the door of my room at HQ when Nazi and Barbara dragged me to Barbara's room. They turned around before closing the door and sitting me on the bed.

"We need to talk and interrogate you," Barbara said and locked the door of her room. Nazi looked in the mirror and held his check list out to me, put the lamp on my face and slapped the lamp.

"What, I’m dazzled. And then I have to fix and look for something to wear later. " I then rubbed my eyes because it was as if I would be blinded by putting the lamp on my face, the real strength of the clatter of these brothers.

"What is your trip?" I said, and they both looked at each other, even putting a chair in front of me.

"Let us take care of what you wear and everything is ready. Just cooperate with us." Nazi nodded and handed Barbara the cigarette. I was jealous because I hadn’t had a cigarette before.

"Breathe, the dudugas!" I smirked at them. I was shocked and I couldn't understand what they wanted in their lives. I just lit the cigar and leaned back in the chair, crossed my thighs and looked at them both.

"So, what did Christ tell you about Fiero?" The Nazi started and I looked at the smoke for a while. Nothing was said that was not good for me, and then why do I need to be asked? It can be directed to Christ.

"Nothing, he just said that since Marshall is gone and our marriage is no longer valid, Fiero is there and I have my choices." I asked them, and Barbara sighed.

"That jerk! I said I'm no longer his favorite brother!" Nazi smirked as Barbara spoke.

"Second, about what I saw when he kneeled and started crying last night, what about that?" I, on the other hand, was taken aback by the Nazi's question. "Why?" I asked. do you need to know? There's nothing wrong with me talking to Fiero and it's a secret between me and him—" I stopped what I was going to say when the door opened and Laurice's face was red. She was very angry.

"Why am I in Kuya's announcement? What does this idiot mean?" Laurice said angrily and sat on the bed. They stopped frying me and the mat grew bigger, Barbara said.

"Hey, what engagement does Florence know about that?" I peeked and read the agreement. "It's a political marriage, since the son of a duke is looking for the rightful heir and wants his power to expand and share his wealth." The siblings looked at Laurice.

Kuya already told you, Papa talked about this, and our other female cousins can't, especially since they are four seasons. Laura is against that idea. I can't get married at this time and then get the woman I want." Nazi nodded and parted Barbara's hair.

"You're lucky, because you already married Montezur, because if you weren't in the creepy family of Dela Fuentes and Guavez." I listened intently to their conversation, remembering that thrones were indeed royal blood in Europe.

"You know, other families also say that the Avignons are creepy and kill people."

"It's true, compared to Dela Fuentes with incest, that is so disgusting." My eyes widened at what the Nazis had said. I heard that issue. They are distant relatives, and the man was actually adopted. In case they said it was pedophilia, I didn't think that issue was true.
"That's why we are being avoided because the Villanuevas are our partners."

"What, pay attention to me. I don't like political marriage. What if the duke's son is old then-yuck! " Laurice shouted and rolled on the bed.

"When is the official engagement? Maybe I can help you." I smirked at them and undressed, walked to the bathroom while throwing my clothes somewhere. I had nothing to hear in the conversation of that sibling.

I dived into the jacuzzi and pinched my hair. I am tired and I need to calm myself now. It was still a long night later.

The

The crowd in the hall. I was on the balcony and with Nazi and Barbara next to me now, Nazi was hugged by the man in the back and kissed on the forehead. "Love, you look stunning." Barbara squinted, and I could see her eyes rolling.

"Darling, you make my pussy wet at the moment I lay my eyes on you." Barbara approached me after I recoiled at Nazi's response."What's rude, so those two have two children. I said maybe they want to do family planning." The Nazi turned to us and his wife.

"Hi, I am Rome Daveid Montezur, Nazi's husband." I shook hands with her and smiled simply, while Nazi hugged his wife's big arm.

"Actually, we plan to have eight children between us," Nazi said and laughed. Now I know why she is investing in my fraud. Well, it's not that bad since I'm taking back the thing I know. I am the rightful heir, not Feline. I can be the antagonist in their lives, and I will make sure to do everything to make them miserable.

"Good evening to all of the people here." Christ is in front of her, holding a champagne glass and wearing a polo shirt, two buttons open and her hair in order.

"Tonight, we celebrate the first phase of battle between the new generation of triad. We have separated the opponents, and in a little while we will be able to recover ours!" Christ held up the papers Kate and Kendra had signed.

Champagne was poured on me and people clapped on the chin. "Thank you for your hard work, Amelia. You prove your worth. " When Christ clapped, I gulped into my glass before lifting and smiling at people. Of course they were happy. The money that will come next and go to the family is bigger, because it's really just money.

With a warm breath on my nape and a hand on my hip, I looked at it and I looked up. As I looked at Fiero’s face now, it was looking into my eyes and pulling the hair that was blocking my face.

My hair is messy in a bun and backless as well. It would be a pity if I hid my beautiful tattoo on my back. "You look gorgeous." He stroked my cheek and smiled at me. Someone winked at us and we faced each other. Barbara disappeared from our side.

There was a photographer and we took a few shots. I smiled big and there was a photo of Fiero kissing me, so when it was done, I imitated it. He looked surprised and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you, I will send a copy of this." It left, and we were the only people on the balcony. We were stunned by Laurice on stage. She was frowning and the gown was nice, but black, and her mood was not good.

"My sister will marry soon, and that marriage will expand our power to Europe." The man applauded, and they were whispering now.

"Your sister looked sad at that announcement." I looked up at Fiero and he was staring at me and I almost melted where I stood. "Ate can take care of that. She is just afraid to disappoint Kuya." We walked to the chin and Fiero was still holding my hip. It was even tighter and up to the stairs we were touching. Human eyes were staring at my tattoo and Fiero’s wrist.

"Enjoy the night. Let's drink and celebrate the success." Christ came down, and everything was complete, including the wives of Christ’s cousin. We walked over to the bar counter. Fiero spoke after giving us a drink.

"I moved out. I'm already in your unit." Fiero whispered to me and it was still behind me. It’s like I was leaning on his chest now. I notice the whispers of the people.

"They are looking at us, maybe what they think." I barely pushed Fiero away, but he is strong and didn’t move away from the push I made. It was useless.

I don't care. As long as we are happy with this set up and I am near you, I don't care what people say." Fiero said and held my chin, pinched my nose, and I glared at him.

"You're so gorgeous, I can't take my eyes off of you, damn it." He said and slowly claimed my lips. It was a slow and delicate kiss. Those who were looking at us now avoided us. I closed my eyes for a moment and when it moved away from me, I sneered. He just laughed and I ran off.

I carried the glasses while mingling with the people, many of whom were in the gina, which became the club whose theme was previously very clear.

I lifted the glass and joined the people jumping and dancing. I took a sip and slowly raised my hands and grinned, smiling and blinking.

I said, "Twerk it like," and then I felt the man behind me, and it’s Fiero. He is watching me to position myself and twerk. It’s a teasing twerk, and I wink at him. Fiero gulped and grabbed my hands. It was behind me while dancing. I could feel his hard member.

"Want to play?" I whispered and was stunned by what I said. I did not wait for Fiero's answer and held his hand as we ran out of the hall.