Papa’s assistant was standing in front of me in their house. He was one of Papa’s longest -serving assistants since they moved to a bigger mansion named after me. My father deceived me. We name it after me, because it says I inherited it and I worked hard for that house.

“Miss, I already showed Ma’am Lilith the photos, and what I give her to drink is what Ma’am will always ask for.” It reached for the flash drive and I grinned at it.

“Every time Sir comes home, they fight and Sir just leaves when he can’t stand Ma’am Lilith’s screaming, and then I talk to Ma’am. She’s always in the room.” I nodded and pulled out the earring that was lying on the table.

“These earrings, you will tell Lilith that you saw it in Papa’s office while cleaning it, and say that maybe it was a surprise gift for her.” It nodded, and I opened my laptop, sniffing the house footage, actual footage and more house guards now.

“Just be vigilant. I sent the money on your account now,” I said, then showed him the receipt of my payment, because there is a bonus every time there is good news for me. “Include the newly hired maid, who will take care of Feline for now.” It nodded and left my office, and they left me alone in the room.

I looked at the paper where Samuel was now. I know where he is now, and something bad happened to them. Just after the wedding, the issue immediately bothered them. They were hot on the news and slanders. Their names are now in the highlights and all the antics of the two of them are in the news, and they have already touched Papa.

Lilith, Feline’s mother, is depressed. Because first to my father, then to his son. He must have known how hard it was to be my father’s wife. He was still one of the hot ones. He came out on the news, and Dad’s assistant before my mother died.

Not only did they stink, Feline came out, people celebrated our whole stink family, they are like a joke in the business industry, how horrible he is and how their ratings have dropped since Mama and Ate and I disappeared. Family.

I removed my glasses and went out of the office today, stretched and went down the building. I drove away from my office and went to the grocery store. I was so busy in the past I forgot to shop my stocks.

I did not follow the one week break, because in one day many things can happen. I have to be alert at all times. I have to be careful and until now the spies sent by Papa to the family, do not speak.

I entered the grocery store, pushed the pushcart and the grocery store was about to close. I collided with a man who got a strawberry. He glared at me and then he realized he knew me. I know who he is, Alejandro.

“Miss Amelia, it’s nice to meet you here.” It shook hands with me and it looked like someone was following it. I frowned at it. “You live here?” I asked and took that fruit for my shake.

“Yes, I am a professor at the nearest university. I have a mission here.” I nodded and grabbed yogurt and other drinks.

“I heard something, and you’re right here.” I stopped and closed the refrigerator door, putting my purchases in my cart.

“I saw something. There are new transfers on campus, and your factory is near here, Lord Christ told me,” he explained and I read the labels of drinks that I’m not that familiar with. I know and Christ told me, his closest members in my establishment were told to avoid trouble.

“Some of my people are guarding the factory. Something is not right.” I looked at him and he turned to look at the man who passed in front of us.

“I feel it. Something is not right now. Call me if you see anything, all my staff are outside, they will come back the next day, it is embarrassing to ask Christ for more people, his help is enough.“ I smiled at him and he nodded softly.

Alejandro is an undercover spy. All the probable hiding places of the enemy are where Christ enters it, and there are many in the tentacles.

“S-sir Alejandro!” there was a man who stopped in front of the two of us and chased its chest. “The factory, someone is trying to enter!” we ran and left what Alejandro and I were shopping for.

The speed we ran and up to the parking lot, I got in my car and they followed me with the car they were carrying; I tightened my grip on the steering wheel and took the hoodie that was on the passenger seat. I wore it while driving.

As what I expect, when his staff doesn’t come back and report it will follow, it’s like he’s catching them Kate or forcing them, and when they make sure they’re not part of the family, then Papa’s runner will come in, he moved to know what needs to be done.

We stopped near to the factory. Alejandro and his crew came down. I signaled to follow me. Behind me, I passed and in front I heard shouting.

Alejenadro signaled to his colleagues, and an explosion inside the factory pushed us back. People came out there, I smiled and just sat on the grass. Feeling around. “Don’t move. Just let that factory burn.” I grinned, and the employee walked out there.

They didn’t say a word. I walked back to my car and sat in the driver’s seat. What else can I expect from someone like my father? That man is a piece of trash.

It’s my time to rest, after what happened at the factory and the next step for Papa and his most beloved company.

I was stunned by the glass wall of my condo unit. I bit my lips when I accidentally brushed my finger on my feminine part, because I sat on the throw pillow when I sat on the sofa.

I can’t remember when was the last time I masturbated, since I am really busy with this and business.

I leaned over, looking at my thighs. It’s sweating even I am already done on taking a bath and the living room is cold.

An idea came into my mind. My finger finds its way to my clit and teases it, I bend my back and closed my eyes, while my body set on fire. I tried to remember some scenes that will make me more horny, and Marshall’s dick came out into my mind now.

“Shit,” I said and pressed it harder, play with it and my thighs and legs are getting weaker, my vision vague, my thoughts now is to cum and satisfy my needs now.

“Oh.” I tried to close my legs, but to my surprise, someone stopped me from closing my legs. I opened my eyes, and it’s Fiero, half naked and his body is sweaty.

“W-what are you doing here?” I asked, I adjusted my sitting on the sofa, but me kneel in front of me and lick his finger, and brush it on my folds, makes my body went on fire and sent a shiver on my spine, this man really know how to tease me.

“I remembered, we didn’t continue what we were going to do in the cubicle, and I tried to sneak into your room, but you’re too busy, didn’t notice that I am here, and after you are done with your work, I saw how hot the scene is. “Fiero said and break the distance between my pussy and his face, tease my clit, using the tip of his nose.

My whole body is shaking and weakening from what is being done to me, what the heck is this feeling, like I want to explode now and release what I am holding, I want to pee but the more I hold back, it’s getting better and I can say that it’s heavenly pleasure.

“F-fiero!” I moaned and letting him do what he wanted from me and opening my legs wider, as a sign that I surrender now and he can do what he wanted from me. I opened my mouth and let a soft moan when Fiero enter his middle finger and explore my feminine part, allowing me to feel exhausted and elation at the same time.

“Fiero, please.” I plead and hold his shoulder, he smirked when he saw my reaction, my face that is pleading hi, I want more, the anticipation is killing me, I also want to grab his dick and suck it hard, but I am too weak to move, and all I can do is let him touch me and do what he wanted.

“Agh!” I moaned and hold his head, pressed it hard when I feel his tongue on my clit. Fiero’s tongue is hot and it’s so addictive. His tongue is good at teasing.

Fiero is stuck in my thigh and he keeps going, ignoring my pressure on his head and every shift I make of what he is doing, he is so damn good; it feels like I am near the seventh heaven, which is peak and I don’t want to finish, I want this for my entire life.

I took a deep breath and hold it. My walls clenched and when he inserted his second finger, I realized it and catching my breath now, my eyes automatically closed.

“We are not done yet.” Fiero turned to face me, he unzipped his jeans and sat beside me, supporting me to sit on his thigh while I felt embarrassed, he is smirking when he saw my boobs, revealing because of the nightgown I was wearing it off my shoulder.

Fiero licked my nipples and I just try to step back, but his big hand was on my back. Those big and rough hands are so perfect on my skin. “Don’t.” Fiero said and caressed my back, teasing me, drawing a circle at my back, his other hand went up to my mouth.

Fiero placed his thumb on my mouth, and I sucked it. He twitched and his teeth clenched. My body rose, positioned myself and slowly inserted his hard member at my entrance. I looked at the ceiling and slowly take his member all.

“Oh shit,” I hissed and closed my eyes, Fiero guiding me to grind above him, using his hand on my back, pushing me front and my waist move backwards, the rhythm is slow and sexual every time it went continuously until he pressed hard and I do the same.

I got worse as I sat down and until I realized his gasps were hot, bitting his lower lip while looking at my reactions, how I changed my reactions every time he hit my sensitive spot.

“So damn hot,” Fiero said and I let my mouth open, sway my hips and make my body feel the shiver. Every move makes me twitched, it hits differently at this position. His ardent member is brushing hard on my clit.

“Harder, Fiero.” I hold his shoulder and slowly go close to his neck, suck it and leave a mark. Fiero is busy on pressing hard my body to his lap now.

“You’re fucking delicious, my favorite delicacy.” Fiero said and bit my shoulder. My waist went faster and wild, slowly moved away and held Fiero’s knee. Now he can see me clearly. My boobs are moving like they have their own minds.

Fiero placed his hand on my neck, down to my boobs, and he stopped at my crotch area. My eyes went bigger, because of his dick getting bigger inside me and his finger teasing my clit while I am moving wildly above him, rubbing it hard.

“So gorgeous,” he said. I couldn’t stop screaming and my back and thighs were weakening. The tip of his penis went bigger and my pussy felt numb and sensitive, making me scream in pleasure every time he moved. I can’t see my face, but what Fiero reacts now is a sign that he is near.

“Amelia, I fucking love this,” he said and stretched my hand closer to him, deeper into my core, too late to react when I felt his hot fluid inside me.

“It’s a good thing that I am using contraceptives.”