I pushed Fiero’s chest into the cubicle and closed it. Check the floor to see if it is wet or dirty. It is clean. I fixed my messy bun and made a high ponytail that was still messy. I bit my tongue and opened his zipper like it was my present. I looked up and saw the redness on Fiero's face.

He covered his face with his hand. He's really cute now.I was shocked when it came out immediately after I was lowered. The tip of his hard member hit my nose and I chuckled. It feels good, even if it appears that the critic has pounced on it.

"Oh my, you're excited." I hold his length and stroke slowly, while looking at Fiero’s reaction. He looks hotter when Fiero bites his lower lip and tries to keep his eyes open.

I started to tease the tip of his hard member and slowly suck it. The first half made me want to cry and puke, but when I found the position where I was comfortable, I sucked all of his length and tried my best to ignore the slurping sounds and his groans. I don't care if I am crying now.

"Oh god damnit!" asik ni Fiero habang hinawakan ang buhok ko. He is guiding me at the spot where he finds it good. I feel more aroused when he is holding my hair and it allows me to suck him deeper. My tongue is playing with his member. It's getting bigger every time that Fiero takes a deep breath.

I placed my left hand on his thighs and kept my eyes focused on his reaction, and with each reaction of Fiero, I became even more intrigued. He is hotter tonight, especially when he is looking up and the hand is shaking.

I didn’t hear what he was saying. My pace went faster and his soft moans and gasps were enough to tell me that I was doing great and he was near to the peak.

I tighten the way I am sucking his member, Fiero's every thrust and its slow breathing. He tapped my shoulder, trying to make me stop. I just acted more to my liking and it was too late when I felt the hot liquid in my mouth. There was a lot of load that came out to his big buddy.

I slowly stepped back and stood up, wiped my tears and smiled at Fiero. He stunned my face and I swallowed it all. I didn’t spit it out. I worked hard for it and it also makes me cry. Then I just spit?

"What, that is dirtry!" Fiero kissed me, and I was on top of the toilet bowl. "Show him my ass." We were stunned both by the woman and the man who entered the restroom.

"We need to call Mr. Lopez." Fiero's mat grew bigger. I didn't wait for it to say anything and I slipped under each cubicle. I was at the end where the rest room door was near.

I went out and they were surprised, pulled out a gun and were disgusted with my appearance because there were still tears running from my eyes and I smirked. Lean against the door and lock it. It has the most important lock, and only we members who are close to Christ know it.

I took a tissue and pointed the gun at me as I wiped my tears. As they focused so much on me, they didn't know that Fiero was out and holding a gun. Then Fiero turned the gun on them and fired. their feet.

"Hands up, I am impatient and I hate waiting." Fiero smiled at the two women now. Fiero is like a different person now. The women could not move and tightened their grip on their phones.

"Give me the phone, I'll talk to my father, so you won't be in trouble," They shook their heads, were even more angry at what I said, and attacked me, stabbing me with a dagger. They are attacking me because they know I am weak and I am at the door.

I effortlessly use my kunai to shield the daggers, and the daggers clink in front of me. Someone hit me in the legs. I nodded and turned to them.

"Last chance, give me the phone. You start, always. I am silent here and then suddenly you are here again. " I smiled sweetly and they backed away. Fiero kicked their thighs in the back. When they knelt down, he was hit by a gun to the head and the two lost consciousness.

Fiero picked up the phone and motioned for me to leave. Fiero opened the door and they had a few with them, and Fiero just snapped. A series of gunshots until someone pushed the side of the light switch.

He called his brother and also set an alarm. The light all around me changed and became clearer and no longer dimmed. There were blacks who went in front of me and took the two women.

"As a thought, we are not the only ones who moved. They are sneaking behind and they bit into my trap." I went down to the cubicle, and Fiero threw the phone at me. They were even handed over to them using black men. The two of them got naked and immediately burned their clothes and other belongings.

"Let's go to the interrogation room; we'll talk to them when they're awake." Christ said, and when I stepped on one of my feet, I suddenly drowned, and Christ caught me now. Fiero's eyes widened, and he snatched me from his older brother.

"I-I can't breathe!" I sighed and held my chest. Fiero looked at my body, and there was a small needle in the dress I was wearing. It had not been buried completely.

"Let him lie, cut the dress!" panicked Christ and Fiero, who also blurred my vision, chasing my breath and laying me on the floor.

"Tear the fucking dress! I am not interested in your woman. Stop acting like a kid!" It feels like I am choking now. This is also the first time I have heard Christ shout like that.

I can feel my vision is getting darker and the choking sensation is the reason why I can’t breathe properly. Earlier I was feeling dizzy and overwhelmed. They are playing dirty.

Oh shit. I saw that the dress I was wearing was torn. I love this dress and it's perfect for me. "T-the dress, don't—" I was sick and I couldn't continue what I was going to say with a painful cut on my hip and leg. Then I screamed from the pour of alcohol and I writhed in pain.

I felt the pain of their bleeding where the wound was. I thought I was done. When they saw the ones that were not according to the color of my body, they wounded it and the poison did not rise because they caught it.

"The triad is good at making poison, and I know they will use poison without a cure for us, and this is the only remedy I have taught them." The thigh section of the dress was even more torn, so I yelled even louder; my vision had been cloudy before, but it is now clear.I caressed my forehead, and just now I was breathing well. Before, I felt like I was going to die.

There are four people in the restroom now; Fiero, who is hugging me on the head; Christ, who is cutting; and I'm like meat, but not cut to kill me, just a cut to release the blood while it has not been mixed completely with my blood.

The other one is Sav, who takes the blood that comes out of my wound.

"That is enough, Christ." They lifted my head and gave me medicine to drink, and then lifted me gently. I became completely numb and lost consciousness.

...

"I told you, they are alive and they are no longer Chua, their lower men." I slowly got up and I was in the bedroom now. They were together and Fiero was asleep by my side and looked tired.

"Your father, he is suspecting me now." Then he handed me the glass and I drank it. The chisel and I wanted to vomit. Sav Nan, aka Lab Gown, widened my eyes and entered my room.

"It's good that they only sent two women, and you found out before they could call, because if we get ahead, all of Amelia's plans will be lost." I forced myself to consume the bitter drink and I cried. "You are not allowed to drink water during the day, and have a rest. After you can rest, you need to sweat. The poison is the reason why your muscles got weak. " "Sav he said and he touched my wrist.

"They are alive as long as there is a hand to gamble for sap era," Nazi explained, and I looked at Fiero, caressed his hand, and fell asleep.

"My problem now is, what if they have a lot of spies in this place? We can't leave the underground city; this is our property." Christ stood up, and I leaned back on the headboard of the bed.

"My father is paranoid. He feels that it is very impossible that in the middle of the ugliness that happened, someone caught him. He is not stupid. He saw me at the wedding, and now his first suspicion is you." Nazi lit her cigar and I snatched it. I was already nervous.

"I will take care of him, for my second step is the mind games with Samuel, Feline, and her mother." I smiled at them and they approached me. "You won't do anything with your partner, will you?" Marshall said, "I need to take care of you– "

"No, he should be the one who does that. There is no need to order other people." And yes, I can't be damned, I can handle myself. This is my battle with those people who killed my mother. " I clenched my teeth and blew the smoke. I was really excited. I want to see them struggle and curl up in my palm.

"Just be careful of your actions." Remember that familia is next to your name. " Christ said and stood up and took Nazi on his shoulders, took him out of the room, and Fiero was the next one he let out. The two complained, but they did nothing. We were both left inside.

"Now we can talk without distractions." Christ sat down where Fiero had been sitting earlier.

"What I want to say is, don’t be reckless. Don't decide that in the end you are not the only one who will perish; think of all the people around you. Because even if we are on your side, if other members cooperate with you, I can do nothing. I am not the kind of leader who only follows my decisions. I always consider what my people think before anything else. " He smiled at me and played with the lighter he was holding.

"Even if Marshall is not here, I will still take care of you, and you are my responsibility. All family members are my responsibility, so don't act on your own, don't hesitate to ask for help," he said. I clenched my teeth and averted my gaze.

"In the first place, I am Marshall’s responsibility—"

"Don't make a move that we will all be ruined. I know you are very angry with your Dad, but you think death is the best solution?" He asked me and I looked straight into his eyes. It's impossible that he didn't know what happened to my mother.

"I know that you are concerned, but his death is not enough to avenge my mother's death. Mama has suffered for several years for my worthless father, and he killed my mother. That is why the only solution that I can see is his death, because as long as Papa lives, I will not be able to be quiet and your life will not be even more peaceful." I lay down and turned my back on Christ.

"I will consider your opinion, but remember that a blood for a blood, an eye for an eye, I hope you will understand what I say. After all, we were on the same page before. " I closed my eyes and focused on sleeping.

There is no turning back. How many times have I also planned to kill my own father? That is enough reason for me not to stop, because God knows that I gave him a chance, but he insists on killing me.