Chapter Thirty

Note: I am so proud of myself that this book got so far. Lately, I doubted myself because there are so many inspiring writers, but I told myself, "If you have a story to tell, write it." I did. That is what I tell myself when I am low, and here I am, almost finishing this book! Whoever comes across this book and reads it, I want you all to know, thank you. I know it's just me right now, but if readers do come across this book and enjoy reading it, thank you. Enough of my writing. Let's head back to the story!

Comment and vote!

An unsure Sasha blinked at two organizer boxes filled with snacks. "Why do you both have two containers filled with snacks? You know the plane gives out snacks."

Leandra peaked at Sasha, "It's because we're fat."

Charlle head also popped out, "And we like it."

Giovanna's sparkled eyes turned and looked at Sasha, "That's a smart idea. Why didn't we think of that?"

"Because we're not like them." Sasha made them notice that what she said was about them.

"Because we're better," Leandra smirked and ate a piece of candy.

Sasha glared at Leandra and Leandra winked at her.

"You're nerve-racking." Sasha insulted.

"I'm so glad I caused you a bit of stress." Leandra had a tendency to easily annoy Sasha.

"Can't we all get along?" Charlle and Giovanna said together.

"No." Leandra and Sasha said together.

The flight departed off the land and set off into the sky. The city's shape came in sight of Charlle as she was the one near the window. She watched the land says its goodbyes once the plane flew more away from it and since the flight to Vancouver was two hours, Charlle planned to take a nap. A neck pillow was placed on her lap as Leandra gladly gave it to her.

"You're not going to use it?" Charlle asked and she wanted to facepalm herself for asking.

"No. I have no time for sleep." Leandra cracked her fingers, writing a few paragraphs in her document.

Charlle surround her neck with the pillow, "If you say so."

She yawned, "Wake me when we land."

"You'll be okay." Leandra glanced at the two as she heard Sasha comforting an airsick Giovanna. Something about Giovanna was untold, and it was on the tip of Leandra's tongue. She shook her head, as thinking of it too much might distract her from writing.

"Yes, but I feel nauseous." She heard from Giovanna.

"There's a bathroom if you feel like throwing up. I'll help you get there if you need me to." Sasha comforted her.

Leandra could sense Giovanna nodding, "It's just two hours, right?"

"A little more than two hours. Probably thirty more minutes." Sasha gave a predicted brief.

Giovanna sighed in her queasiness, "I guess I'm going to struggle for two hours and thirty minutes."

Sasha chuckled, "Hey, at least we get to your brother's faster."

"That's making me more nauseous right now." Giovanna's response was weak to Leandra's ears.

"Your brother lives in Vancouver?" Leandra asked, involving herself in the conversation. The details were important to her, and who knew if she was putting Charlle in danger.