#05. dance

<3

fairytale

fairytale.
chapter 005 ━━━━ dance

IF THERE'S ONE THING Sunday absolutely can't stand, it's you

IF THERE'S ONE THING Sunday absolutely can't stand, it's you. it's not just the way you tease him or how your laughter fills the room — it's more about how you make him feel.

you're a constant challenge for him, always pushing him out of his comfort zone and making him confront stuff he'd rather ignore.

you're a walking reminder of all the messy, complicated parts of life that Sunday tries to avoid.

whenever you're around, it's like his carefully built walls come tumbling down, and he hates feeling so exposed.

but it's not just that. it's also how you seem to breeze through life without a care in the world. while he's over here stressing about everything, you're just living your best life like it's no big deal.

and it drives him crazy — in a good way, kind of.

and then there's the undeniable chemistry between you, the way sparks fly whenever you're in the same room.

Sunday can try to deny it all he wants, but there's no escaping the fact that you make his heart race and his palms sweat like no one else can.

but what really bugs him is how you bring him to life. in a world that sometimes feels dull, you're like this burst of color, adding excitement to everything. and even though he tries to act all tough, deep down, he knows he can't resist your charm.

no matter how hard he tries to push you away, you're like this magnetic force that just keeps pulling him back in.

and try as he might to fight it, he's starting to realize that maybe, just maybe, he doesn't want to.

the opulent ballroom glittered with crystal chandeliers and echoed with the tinkling of laughter and clinking of champagne glasses.

with his parents whisked away by the allure of mingling with the elite, Sunday was left stranded, his discomfort growing with each passing moment.