Chapter 2

I couldn't sleep all night... "It's already morning ughhh!!"
I just dragged my body to the bathroom and took a shower, ate some cereal ,and got ready for my college .

Cindy and Drew were waiting for me like always.

Cindy: you totally look like a panda do you know that?? why do you have dark circles??
Drew: Were you writing books again all night
Ava: Nah it's nothing,i just couldn't sleep last night
Cindy:told you not to drink coffee before bed
Drew: We will be late let's go

Drew is not in the same major as cindy and I so we parted ways after entering college premises...

We went to the class in the middle of the lecture our professor suddenly called me "Ava please come to the principal's office after the class"

Cindy: What have u done this time?
Ava: Nothing i swear!!
Cindy: Do they know you were the one to broke the staff room window while playing!!?
Ava: Idk please don't scare me like that.
Cindy: hahaha sorry girl i was just teasing 😭

Principal's office:
Ava: May I come in sir?
Principal:Yes Ms.Smith I called you.... Congratulations!!! you are eligible for the full scholarship you applied for...you are getting a chance to study in the most renowned college of literature in Melbourne.

Ava:"What!!?" - I got that scholarship!!?
Principal:Yes you sure did Ms. Smith.
Ava: But sir few months ago i have been informed that I can't get a full scholarship due to some technical issues...

Principal:That's true but you deserve this scholarship,you are really a bright student .
A renowned company started a scholarship plan for students with strong ambition and good grades ..you were the perfect student so we recommended your name ...

Ava: Thank you sir , Thank you so much
Principal:You're welcome but you have to join next week .
Ava: Next week!!! That's really early..I have to talk to my dad ..And plane fair..

Principal: Don't worry about travelling expenses the scholarship also covers all these travel costs, the president of the company is very generous about the future of students with a bright future ..
And I personally talked to your dad he also agreed and he is very proud of you.

Ava(thinking in her mind) : why are they in so much hurry !? Something isn't right..

Ava: I have a question sir what's the company's name which is giving me this opportunity?

Principal: Phoenix Wings enterprises..
Ava: Okay sir thank you.

Cindy: What was it ?are you in trouble?

Ava: No I got the scholarship .

Cindy: omg congrats girl.

Ava: But I have to go to Melbourne .

Cindy: what Australia!!!

(Meanwhile drew joined them)

Drew: What's happening here?

Cindy: She is going to Australia

Drew: what?!? Are you serious rn?

Cindy: she got the scholarship dude

Drew: Omg damn congratulations!!!

Ava: Sorry guys I don't wanna leave you ...But it's  always been my dream .Idk what to do.

Cindy: Hey! We will support you always ,we love you,Afterall you are our best friend.

Drew: But when are you going ?

Cindy: Next week I have to join so Probably I am going this weekend .

Cindy: Today is Monday so you only have a few days to pack and all.

Drew: Then let's spend more time together cuz we are surely gonna miss you...

At night:

Ava: Hello dad !!

Dad: Ava!! How are you my child !!?

Ava: I am fine dad.

Dad: Congrats kiddo,you got the scholarship . I talked to your principal today...I can't tell how happy I am.

Ava: Thanks dad but I have to leave my friends and you to go there . How can I be so selfish who will look after you.

Dad: Hey kid !! It's your dream just chase it don't worry about me , your happiness is my happiness too baby always remember that...
When you will come back I promise I will be there at the airport to pick you up .

I am really Sorry Ava I can't see you off this time ,I am such a bad dad.

Ava: Dad don't say such things,I will feel bad ,You are the best dad in the entire world....

Dad: Hahaha ,And you are the best daughter...

Ava:Okay dad take care ....Bye love you

Dad: Bye kid.... love you too

Next day:
Knock knock
Yes coming.
Letter for you Ms.smith please sign here-

An acceptance letter,I guess it's from the Melbourne School of Literature .....
They send me a ticket too !!? This Friday!!!?
I have to pack now geez..... I should call cimdy and drew for some help ....
I am gonna miss them so bad .....

I have never been outside of San Francisco will I be okay!!
Oh god Why I am so nervous..