Chapter 3

Oh my god my back is hurting so much.
But It's a relief I have reached in time..
Why my phone is ringing!!!!
Hello -
Yeah It's Ava Smith.
Yes the plane just landed... There's someone waiting to pick me up!!!??
Okay thanks..

Someone just informed me a car is waiting to pick me up ...I don't think a scholarship program have this type of facilities... It's so strange..But to be honest it's not so bad either...maybe they will drop me at the student dorm it's kinda nice....I don't have to pay for a cab.

After collecting my luggage I was looking for the person who was waiting for me.
Suddenly in the crowd a saw a middle aged man with a sign ,my name was written on it.
I walked towards the man and introduced myself.
The man was very soft spoken and well mannered he led me to a car.
It was a luxurious car...I always wanted to see one and now I am going to ride one of those...Oh my god ,I can't believe it.

The leather of the seat was so soft ...after sitting in a small sit for such a long time this car seat feels like heaven. It is so comfortable....I can fall asleep at any minute...
I asked the nice man his name.
Mr.John Reed he replied..
"Mr.Reed are you from the school? "
"No ma'am I am from Phoneix Wings"
"Oh so my scholarship plan also includes this kind of cozy rides " saying this I looked at Mr.Reed
He seemed a bit confused...
Again I asked him" are we going to the dorm?"
"Which dorm ma'am I didn't quite understand "
The school dorm ,I am going to live there ..It is included in my scholarship.
Ma'am I think you have some wrong information because I was instructed to drop you off at the Villa.

"Villa!!!" What's that?

I am sorry ma'am but I can't give you any further informations .I was only ordered to drop you off,I hope you will understand.

Yeah I can understand...
Ma'am we are here .. It's the Villa .

I looked outside the window...It was a huge house...I bet my jaw was hanging due to astonishment.

I asked nervously-"what am I suppose to do ring the dorbell?"
"Yes ring the dorbell and if asked introduce yourself,you will be fine...Good luck"
And" Welcome to Australia Ms.Ava".

"Thank you Mr.Reed...Have a good day "

He threw me a quick smile and drove away..