Can I Count on Your Vote?

Pairing: Chris Evans x F!Reader

Word Count: 3.2K

Summary: You are in the fight of your political life to become the youngest senator in history. Every celebrity is in your corner, especially a dark hair, blue eyed one who has a popular political website...

Warnings: fluff, smut, drug use, Chris as a political god.

Song: The Man by Taylor Swift

"Thank you, Cal State LA! You have been great!"  You wave your arm as the crowd cheers in front of you

"Thank you, Cal State LA! You have been great!" You wave your arm as the crowd cheers in front of you. The campaign has been tough, being a woman running a strong conservative man. You are the youngest woman to run for a Senate seat in history. Barely thirty but ambitious. You start to shake the hands of the people behind you, other government officials who have endorsed you and a few celebrities who came out to see you. Everyone is so nice, but you really want to get out of the California sun. Ninety-degree weather, even in the sun dress you wore is still killer, especially with the suit jacket.

As you make your way off stage to cool off before the hand shakes with the crowd, you grab a bottle of water and sit for a minute.

"You were great up there." A deep timber of voice tells you. You look up to see a dark hair man in jeans and a t-shirt, sunglasses and a hat.

"Thanks." You smiled. "Wish there was more that I could do in the home stretch."

"What do you mean?" He sat next to you.

"I'm five points down. Been that way for a month."

"Wow. Thought Stevenson would be easier to crack." He took off the hat and glasses. And you almost choked. Chris Evans is now smiling at you. "But I think you can pull it off."

"That's the dream. Youngest Senator in history," you replied.

"That would be an accomplishment." He gave you a megawatt smile. "I gotta ask, would you be willing to go a chat with me?"

"Excuse me?"

"Sorry, I run ASP, A Starting Point. It's a political website geared to younger voters. You'd be perfect." Chris held his hands up like he's framing a shot. "Young, smart, you would relate to the youth of American."

"Like Alexandria or Katie?" You named two of your inspirations.

"Exactly. YN YLN, speaking to the youth of the nation. Could be big. We could discuss any topic you wanted."

"I'd have to win first." You stood up but swayed slightly. Chris grasped your hips to steady you and you tried everything not to shudder at his touch.

"You ok?"

"I'm fine. Just the heat." You removed your jacket, not seeing how much Chris is staring at you. The dress is cut with a sweetheart neckline, think spaghetti straps, hugging your curves and landing at your knees. The jacket made it respectful and hid everything. Chris knew he needed to stop ogling you. "Well, I best get back out there. It was nice to meet you." You extended your hand to shake it.