Love Lessons

Pairings: Sebastian Stan x Reader, Chris Evans, Scott Evans, Sebastian x Alejandra Onieva

Word Count: 3.1K

Summary: Being an associate producer was never the goal but the stepping stone to be a writer. So when you work for Jimmy Fallon, you never know what will happen.  Or who you will meet...

Warnings: Language, Alcohol use

Song: Jessie's Girl by Rick Springfield (performed by Mary Lambert)

Part 1 of 3

Love lesson #1: Meeting your potential soul mate can come from anywhere

Love lesson #1: Meeting your potential soul mate can come from anywhere. You don't really know. Whether it's a chance meeting, a prearranged date or fate hitting you in the face. All you know is that it always comes from the place you least expect it. Always keep your eyes open.

Being an assistant is never a glamorous job

Being an assistant is never a glamorous job. But it is the stepping stone to get to any producer, anchor or executive job. Everyone starts at the bottom. Including you. You are an assistant on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. Fate had gotten you the call for an internship a couple of years ago. Destiny placed you in the way of your future and hard work had gotten you to be one of the show's assistants. You rarely got star struck anymore but every once in a while, it did come. You are human after all.

Tonight, it was your job to have all of the guests comfortable before the taping. And you knew it would be a more difficult night as the men of Marvel were on the docket for the week. Monday, it had been Robert Downey Jr., who had to be one of the nicest humans you had ever met. Tuesday it had been Mark Ruffalo and Paul Rudd, who were complete sweethearts. Wednesday brought Chris Helmsworth, Paul Bethany and Benedict Cumberbatch, or the international contingent as you had called them. Thursday was Anthony Mackie and Tom Holland, which went as well as you thought.

But now it was Friday, and it was the final night of the week. You had a list of things that you needed to bring to the first guest room. You knocked but didn't hear anything. You knocked again and thought you heard a muffled acknowledgement You entered. "Hello Mr. Stan! I have...oh I'm so sorry!" You had interrupted an intimate moment between him and a blonde.