Chapter 1

*LAST DAY OF SCHOOL BEFORE SUMMER BREAK*
3RD PERSON VIEW

Taylor half asleep stumbles into math class and walks over to her desk with her friends surrounding her.

"So!! Last day!! Y'all excited? My mom gave me the keys to the beach house this morning so we can head there after school" says Rodger. "Omg yes!! I'm so excited I can wait this is the first time I've been to the beach in 6 years" Charmaine adds.

Class starts and the teachers walks in her high heels tapping against the hard floor. Taylor turns around to greet her friend Jeremy. "Hey Jeremy!" Taylor says while waving. Jeremy silently waves back and Taylor returns to paying attention to the lecture.

"Ok class. I know y'all are excited for summer but I need one more assignment in the grade book before I can officially turn in this years grades. So I've prepared a packet for y'all due at the end off class" the teacher says. ugh!!! The class moans in agony.

*allison leans in to Taylor's ear* "I fucking hate this class I'm so glad it's almost over" Allison says. "Omg I know!"Taylor replies back.

ONE HOUR LATER

"Alright class that was the bell. Turn in ur packets and have fun on ur break don't get into anything dangerous. I'm looking at you mr.rodger" the teacher says. *class laughs together* "I won't ms.rans" rodgers replies "good now. leave before I have to push you out myself ur gonna be late to ur next class" Ms.rans says "shit!" Rodgers says.

Taylor walks out of the class with her friend Charmaine by her side since they both have the next class together. "I'm so tired.. I was up all fucking night doing that final project for mr.tanner" Charmaine says.

"Well here *hands her a Celsius* we just have to worry about today and then we are free!" Taylor says back as she walks into class with Charmaine

DAY GOES BY AND SCHOOL IS FINALLY OVER

"BEACH TIME!!" Rodger yells as he walks out the school doors "hell yeah!!" Taylor replies. Everybody follows Rodger to his car and they all pile in one by one.

"Guys this car ride is 2 hours someone hand me my book before I die" Charmaine says dramatically. "I hope you do" Josh says jokingly *they all laugh* "here you go girl" Allison says while handing Charmaine her book.

"You excited Jeremy?" Taylor says as she turns her back to look at him. Jeremy replies with a nod. "Good! Let's get this trip started" Taylor says as she turns the group made playlist. "None of you bitches better car sick or I will be sitting ur throat" Allison says sarcastically