Chapter 4

Taylor wrapped her knuckles against Rodger's door "Hey!! You ready to go to dinner? You've been in there since breakfast . It's summer, have some fun!" She paused waiting for his response.

"Yeah, come in," Rodger's voice floated through the door. Taylor pushed the door open and stepped inside "Woah!! Why are you just in a towel?" Her surprise was evident as she scanned Rodger's body. "S-sorry, I just got out of the shower and I heard you knocking. Didn't want to be rude and ignore you. But yeah, I'm ready to go out. Just give me a few minutes to, you know, get changed," Rodger explained with a nervous grin tugging at the corners of his lips.

"Right! Sorry," Taylor muttered before quickly closing the door behind her. She walked down the stairs, her steps heavy with a mix of exhaustion and anticipation for the evening ahead. As she reached the bottom a flicker of movement caught her eye drawing her attention to the outdoor shower at the corner of the patio."What... what the fuck" Taylor said as she squinted trying to make out the figure behind the dirty glass. She blinked, and just like that, it was gone.

"Uh, guys!" she called out, her tone urgent as she hears everybody coming down stairs quickly. "What is it Taylor!" Allison says as they hear a noise from behind them. They all jump. Jeremy walks in from the front door. "What's going on?" Jeremy says quietly "That fucking scared me.." Taylor says while letting out a breath. "But.. I saw something.. or.. somebody looking at me by the shower outside" Taylor says with fear in her voice "it was probably nothing! At most it's probably some creepy neighbors." Charmaine says.

"Yeah.. ur probably right... ANYWAYS let's head to dinner!" Taylor says. "Ooh yay seafood time!" Allison says. "Yeah! But oh uh let me go get Rodger" Taylor says quickly. Taylor walks up to rodgers door and goes to knock. *door swings open* "holy shit! You scared me" Taylor says. "Sorry.. didn't mean to" Rodger says as he chuckles "Look at you!! You look so ho- good! You look good. NOW LETS GO! Everybody's waiting" Taylor says in a hurry.