Chapter 2

The car rolled down the coastal highway, the sea breeze sneaking in through the slightly open windows. As they approached the beach house each one of them couldn't contain their excitement

Rodger parked the car in the driveway, and they all scrambled out, stretching after the long ride. Seagulls cried above them, welcoming them to their temporary home.

Rodger unlocked the door with the keys his mom had trustee him with earlier that morning. The smell of salt and sun-kissed wood welcomed them as they stepped inside. The interior was cozy yet spacious decorated in shades of blue and white, reminiscent of the ocean that lay on the back door.

"Wow, this place is amazing!" Charmaine exclaimed, her eyes wide with wonder as she took in the surroundings.

"It's even better than I imagined," Allison added, a hint of awe in her voice.

Rodger grinned, puffing out his chest. "Glad you guys like it. Now, let's explore!"

They split up, each excited to claim their rooms Taylor and Charmaine headed for the bedrooms, claiming the ones with the best views of the ocean. Jeremy wandered into the kitchen exploring around unbothered. While rodgers explores the house to find the perfect spot for his ping-pong table that he brought along

As they explored, laughter filled the air mixing with the sound of waves crashing against the shore. It felt like the beginning of an adventure,  endless days filled with sun, sand, and friendship.

With everyone settled into the beach house, they couldn't wait to dive headfirst into the summer ahead.