Chapter 4: Ignored

(Y'all already know who's POV this is so yeah)

"Get away you mouse-brained stupid cat who I don't care about!"
Those words ring in my head. Tears falling from my weary eyes. Why would Hollypaw say that to me..? I could hear Hollypaw trying to apologize to me, but why would she want to...? I see my mentor, Cloudtail in the distance. I wipe my tears off rapidly and wave my tail at him. He smiles and walked over to his mate, Brightheart. He will never understand what happened in the apprentices den. Nobody will. Not even me.

I walk with Lionpaw around the forest during a patrol with our mentors. I look into the deep forest with wide eyes. Keeping my senses on any trespassers. I remember Lionpaw whispering to me something. It was like "Hollypaw probably likes you." or something like that. But I don't believe him. That's just nonsense. Not after what happened. I take one pawstep and I hear Brackenfur in the distance. Why isn't he with Hollypaw? I shake my head and continue to walk with the patrol. "Cinderpaw, you remember how I said Hollypaw probably likes you?" Lionpaw asked.
"Uh, yes. I did." I replied. Looking down at my paws as we chat. "Well, I'm sorry that I told you that. I probably made you uncomfortable." He apologized. I nod my head slowly and pad ahead of him.

I sniff the air and then realize we already arrived at the Windclan border. My paws heavy, I walk beside Cloudtail. I sniffed the air again, and I smelled a fresh scent of squirrel. I drop into the hunters crouch and start stalking the prey. "Alright. Cind- Cinderpaw!" My mentor called out. Spinning around and looking at me. Noticing the prey scuffling away, I scrambled up and shook my head. "Aw, dang it. You were so loud that I couldn't catch it." I scoff. Shuffling my paws. "Oh, I'm sorry Cinderpaw. I didnt know you were stalking prey. "Oh, really? You didn't see me in the hunters crouch?"
I realize I shouldn't be teasing my mentor and I walk over to Lionpaw. Almost forgetting about what happened. Lionpaw suddenly bumped me. Like he didn't see me at all. He tapped his tail softly on my head as an apology. I roll my eyes and carry on with the patrol.

We arrive in camp and I have a vole in my mouth. I look at Hollypaw but she turned away and walked over to the medicine cat den. She's ignoring me again, i know it. I haven't seen her smile since a few days ago. I miss her cute smile and her sweet scent every time I talk to her. Wait, I'm not turning gay, am I? I shake my head roughly. I shouldn't be thinking about that.

I step towards Lionpaw and we began speaking. He spoke about the assessment we're gonna have in a few days. Telling me he's to excited and all that. I speak about someone in particular. Hollypaw. "I mean, she's so cute when she smiles and- and she loves helping others! She is amazing, honestly. And she's also really beautiful." I tell Lionpaw. He sighs and tells me "You love her, don't you?" "I.. what? It's too early to love anybody."
"Well, you are calling her cute and beautiful. Even talking about her traits! I can tell you love her." He tells me. "Even after what happened between you two, you still love her, right?"

My eyes dazzle against the sunset and I spot Hollypaw again. I blush like crazy but then the words of Lionpaw echo in my head. "You love her, dont you?" I shake my head and continue to look at the sunset. She must be looking at the sunset, too. She tried to shuffle closer to me but I shuffle further away. I suddenly hear somebody calling my name. I look around and everything seemed to disappear. Even Hollypaw. I panic and scramble up onto my paws. Noise keep on echoing around me, sounding like every cat in the clans. I stumbled onto the ground when something pushed me. It looked like.. "Hollypaw! What are you-?" The tip of her tail was put on my mouth and silenced me. She unsheathed her claws and snarled at my face. "Mouse-brain fool! You know you caused that!" I closed my eyes and prepared for her death blow.

I wake up in the apprentices den while lying on my back. Tears running across my face and I was panting. My mind was too scrambled to figure out what happened. Must've been a nightmare. I finally thought. I saw Hollypaw infront of me, sleeping. She looked really cute while she slept. I shake my head once again and roll onto my paws, then sat like a loaf and still sobbing. Hollypaw's ears prickled and I saw her roll around and face me. I sniffed the air and I could smell her sweet scent once again and I looked away from her and she rolled around again. I sigh and stand up. My paws felt heavy with exhaustion. I probably twisted and turned around so much. I pad out of the apprentices den with my head hung low.

I reach the area where me and Hollypaw always hang out. I still miss her. And I can't ignore the feeling anymore. I love her. I really do. But she has to apologize for what she said to me. I heard that both of us and Lionpaw are gonna have out assessment tomorrow. I'll try and convince her to apologize to me. Wait, no. That would be too selfish of me. I sit down, my mind drifting away. I look around and I see the sunset. I stand up and walk back to camp. The gathering is today. I cant miss it if I'm going. I look back, then I see a different cat waving it's tail at me. I look at it with curiosity. I never seen that cat ever. I blink but then it randomly disappeared. I shrug and continue to head back to camp.
—-1————————————————————————

Cinderpaw is turning gay now you guys  😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

It's time to drink water 💦 💧🚰

(Also now I'll add some random stuff at the end of each chapter- like some notes and this random stuff for more humility (Ik it sucks))

Word count: 1067