Chapter 6: Im sorry

My heart was filled with love and pride as I hear mine and Hollyleaf's name being called. I gave Hollyleaf a loving stare and I saw Hollyleaf look at me back. I swish my head to the side and I blush like crazy. She saw me look at her. My heart pounding rapidly. I hear Firestar end the meeting and I pad over to Cloudtail. "Great job, Cinderheart. Lucky your leg healed quickly." Cloudtail told me with pride in his eyes. After a moment, he went over to his mate, Brightheart. I sigh and go over to Lionblaze.

"I love your new name!" He told me. His eyes shining. I smile nervously. "Uhm.. do you.. do you remember when Hollyleaf snapped at me..?" I stutter. Lionblaze sighed. "Alright. Name adoration can wait. So, yes. Of course I remember. Why?" "Well.. do you think sh-she will apologize..?"
"Well, you never know. But I'm sure she will. Don't you worry." He reassured then smirked at me. Placing his muzzle in my fur. "Ar-Are you sure..?" I struggle to reply to his words. Feeling a bit of comfort from him. "Im sure. Don't worry." He repeated. His words muffled from my fur. I smile, nuzzling him on his cheek in return.

I spot Hollyleaf in the corner of my eye. A hint of jealousy in her gaze. She must've noticed me and Lionblaze's actions. "You looking at your jealous lover?" Lionblaze joked to me. "Shut up." I scoff. "She's not my lover" "Well, you told me you lo-" I cut him off with my tail on his mouth. It looked like he blushed a little bit but I didn't mind. "I told you to shut up about this lover talk, didn't I?" I tell him with a teasing voice. "I- yeah.. you kinda did." "Kinda? Wow, Lionblaze." I wink at him and he blushed a lot more. I tilt my head in concern. "Are you blushing?" I ask him with a teasing tone. "N-No!" He mewed. Swishing his head away from me. I catch Hollyleaf's gaze. She looked jealous. She looks at me and then turns her head away. It was kind of cute, but I have to get that feeling out of my head.

I walk into the warriors den and I look around. I see Hollyleaf settled into her new nest. I settle down beside her and murmur a few words under my breath. "You like him, don't you?" I hear Hollyleaf mumble a few words. "No. I dont." I reply to her words. My heart pounding. "Oh. Well, you might be lying because you don't want me to feel bad." Hollyleaf grunted. Spinning around so her back faces me. "No.. I'm telling the truth.. I promise, Hollyleaf.." I struggle to speak. "Your not telling everything to me. I saw you guys flirting with eachother. So, please actually tell the truth." She mumbled. I see a tear come from her eye.

"Hey.. Hollyleaf.." I mew. Maybe it is time to tell her my true feelings. "I wanted to tell you this for a while already. I lo-" before I could finish she already went out of the den. "Bad luck." A voice came from behind me. I turned my head around and I saw Jayfeather. "Oh! Jayfeather! Erm.. do you know what I was gonna say..?" I ask him nervously. "Well, it sounded like you were gonna say something to Hollyleaf. Now if you excuse me, Poppyfrost doesn't feel well." Jayfeather rolled his eyes. Pushing forward and past me. I sigh, my eyes filled with discouragement. I look around me and I spot Lionblaze snuggled in her moss bedding beside me. I sigh again and shuffle closer to Lionblaze.

I poke him with my tail and he looks up at me. "Hey, Lionblaze. Sorry for disturbing you. But uh.. really random but.. do you like me..?" I stutter. My gaze fixed on the tom-cat's eyes. He stared at me in utter disbelief, but he blushed a little out of embarrassment. "I don't like you. Where did that question come from?" He exclaimed. His head shaking from one side to another. "I.. don't know.. Hollyleaf asked me if I like yo-" I get cut off by a sudden yowl. My eyes widened as I recognized that voice. "Th-That's Hollyleaf!" I cried quietly. Scrambling onto my paws and rushing out of the den.

I ran into the clearing. Bumping into Hollyleaf. "Oh! I'm sorry, Ho-" I pause when she turned around with bruises and scratches on her pelt. "Oh my gosh. What happened to you!?" I exclaim with panic. "I..It's nothing.. don't worry about me, Cinderheart.." Hollyleaf mumbled into my ear. I could smell her sweet scent but that didn't matter right now. "No! Its something! Come on, we have to get to the medicine den."

We enter the medicine den. I couldn't see Jayfeather anywhere, but I could see Leafpool. "Leafpool! Can you please help Hollyleaf? She's really injured!" I cry with panic. Leafpool nodded and brought Hollyleaf to a nest. I followed them and sat down beside Hollyleaf. "Hey, Hollyleaf. Are you alright..?" I ask her. Licking her ears softly. She looked into my eyes, her gaze filled with horror. "I got attacked by another cat. They had a strong scent of clan but I didn't focus on their scent. The cat who attacked me was really strong and muscular but I almost drove them away from the territory. While I was almost finished driving him away from the territory, i got ambushed by more cats. So I ran back to camp." She told me with ease. She didn't stutter a single word. Only her eyes were filled with horror.

"Oh, Hollyleaf.." I murmur. Laying down beside her. I accidentally curl my tail around hers and I blush like crazy again. "I-I'm sorry..!" I exclaim. Uncurling my tail. "No, no. It's fine.." Hollyleaf told me. I could see her blushing, too. I curl my tail with hers again, feeling Hollyleaf's head go onto my shoulder. "Cinderheart.. I'm so sorry."
————————————————————1——1——1

HEY YOU GUYSSS
Sorry this chapter didn't match the title, but it's the end that matches lol
Anyway see u in the next chapterrrrr

Word count: 1045