Disciple, is your surname Green Tea, and your given name B*tch? 11.14

The people who came in through the door were two rows of gorgeous women.

That's right, there were more than ten people in bloom, lined up in two rows, and filed in. Their enchanting postures and gorgeous costumes made Mo Zhiyang think that it was Milan Fashion Week.

He cursed in his heart: Damn it, why are they wearing colorful clothes and still being so confident? Like a moving ball of yarn rolling in.

There are many people in the Prince's backyard. In addition to the East Palace, there are more than ten beauties in the Prince's Mansion alone. All of them are beautiful and talented.

Mo Zhiyang looked at these people. No matter how well-dressed they all were, they were all green. Love is a ray of light. It was so green that he panicked. He is a wholesale cuckold.

"Are you the one who has been favored by His Highness these days?" The leader was a woman with a flying bun and a light purple skirt. She was really beautiful.

Mo Zhiyang didn't want to answer. He looked at them blankly and roared in his heart: In the end, he paid by mistake and was cheated. He was so heartbroken that he couldn't breathe.

The boy guarding the door was restrained by several people and pinned to the ground. He kept making babbling sounds, but unfortunately his tongue was gone and he could not speak.

"How brave? You've just been favored once and now you're arrogant?" The woman walked over, stretched out her green fingers, and lifted his chin, "Plain appearance, vulgar appearance."

Although I am mediocre in appearance, it is not your turn to criticize me. Mo Zhiyang pursed his lips, tilted his head and asked, "Old aunt, who are you?"

Critical hit! ! ! 

"Who are you calling old? Who are you calling old!" Concubine Yin was so angry that she almost jumped up. She was only twenty years old and was called old. "Who are you calling old?"

Mo Zhiyang was not afraid of death yet, so he put his head around to see the people crowded outside, "Old aunt, are those aunts outside the people you brought here? Do they want to play with Yang Yang?"

Although I am uglier than you, I am still young! The body is delicate and soft, easy to push down, and it is not easy to get angry.

Concubine Yin was so angry that she gritted her teeth and almost wanted to kill him. "Who do you think you are? Is it your turn to say that I am old?" After saying that, she raised her hand and was about to slap him.

"Old aunt, do you want to play with Yang Yang? He he he, okay!" Mo Zhiyang suddenly hugged her, grabbed the pillow and swung it towards her face, "Let's play together, he he he~"

Concubine Yin was blinded by the smash, and she took two steps back. The fat on her face was a little bit bruised, "You, how dare you hit me? Come, beat him to death with a cane!"

"What is beating with a cane? Do you want to play together too? Okay, let's play together!" Mo Zhiyang was so excited that he jumped out of bed with his bare feet and waved his pillow, "Play with Yang Yang."

Holding the pillow, he rushed directly into the crowd and dispersed the crowd in an instant.

When those women saw him suddenly going crazy, they were so frightened that they fled in all directions, and they were all in chaos for a while.

"Come on, stop him!" "Help, don't hit me in the face!" "My breasts, my breasts!"

The whole room was in a mess, except for Mo Zhiyang, who was holding up pillows and hitting people everywhere. "It's fun, hahahaha, it's so fun!" Damn it, you dare to cuckold me. Beat them up first to vent his anger, and then beat that stupid idiot later.