3

Picture is Eli
________________________________________________________

The next morning I am awakened by a loud bang on the door.

I tesne up, letting out a groan.

"What the fuck?"

Another groan echos through the room, and it wasn't mine.

"They do that every first day, its for orientation" eli grumbles, sitting up in his bed and rubbing his eyes.

I let out a yawn, using the sleeves of my sweatshirt to push my hair out of my eyes.

I glance at the clock, 6:00 AM.

what the fuck, I thought classes didn't start till like, 7

Oh right, orientation, cause its that importand that it cuts into my sleeping time.

Sleep is very important to me.

Its the only place I can go to escape this hell that people call earth.

I mean sure I have night mares almost every night, causing me to wake up in a panic attack, but still, its better than being awake.

I huff silently, pulling myself out of bed, and into the closet to change.

I'm not like most guys, if you haven't noticed.

I hate sports, I don't find it amusing to stare at girls butts all day, no I'm not gay, I just understand what it feels like to be violated.

And lastly, I can't change in front of other people, of any gender.

Iv never been comfortable with my body, I'm either to fat or to skinny, I have scars all over my back and chest, arms and legs, hell I can't even look in the mirror without feeling disgusted with myself.

I guess you can call me insecure.

I sigh, slipping on a pair of gray skinny jeans, and a black 'sleeping with sirens' hoodie, along with my vans.

I take about 9 minutes straighting my hair, because it takes forever to get it on point.

Oh shit, I don't have a back pack or any school related items.

Oh well, just pick some up from the dollar store later.

I mean I have like, five dollars, which was suppose to be for other shit, but oh well.

"Attention all students, please start making your way to the auditorium for orientation, thank you" the speaker balrs, causing me to jump.

"Fuck" I curse, feeling a burning sensation take over my finger.

Curse my nerves.

I quickly set the straightener down, running my finger under cold water, wincing.

I'm to old for this shit.

"You okay in there?" Eli calls, sounding wary.

What the fuck? Its not like I'm some 10 year old kid, I can take care of myself

"Fine" I snap.

I hear him sigh, followed by shuffling.

I sigh, unplugging the straighter, throwing it in a drawer and unlocking the bathroom door.

The room is empty, So I'm assuming eli left without me, fine by me.

I silently slip out of the room, into the sea of students for the second time.