11

Odly enough, Eli some how managed to drag me Down to the cafeteria this morning.

As much as I hate eating food, seeing other kids, or hanging out with him.

I decided I have nothing Better to do, so mightiest well.

It's currently about 10:30.

After I woke up this morning I simply took a shower, slipped on jeans and a slip knot hoddie, did my hair, and drew till Eli woke up.

As it turns out, I was correct, he doesent remember anything from last night.

And I'll keep it that way.

I nervously glance around the room, feeling as if people are constantly talking about me.

I look over at one table in particular.

The popular table.

Of course they all had to be there at the same time I was, the one time I actually decided to come sense I got here, one week ago.

I can see Kyle, the twins, Zoe , and Ashley all talking and laughing, Ashley clinging onto Kyles arm.

Usually I would Have no interest in them what so ever, but considering zoe keeps glancing at me, it's making me slightly uncomfortable.

Why is she glancing at me aanyway? Is it because I look like shit and she's silently judging me?

Well get use to it, I always look like shit, plain and simple as that.

She looks over again, causing my eyes to dart down to my now shaking hands.

I tug nervously at my sleeves, feeling very self consious all of a sudden.

Why can't I be like a normal boy? like when a girl is staring at me, go up to her and talk to her, like a normal person.

Instead I'm stuck with tugging at my sleeves and wanting to run out of the room and cry.

I hate people staring at me, I don't know how many times I can stress that.

"Kyler?" Supringingly, jesses voice brings me back into reality.

I quickly look up at him, not bothering to speak, seeing as he already has my attention.

"My friend sage gonna be here in a few, just a heads up" he says casually, popping a grape into his mouth.

I nod, hesitating before asking, "does he usually hang out with you guys?"

Jesse nearly chokes on his grape, bursting into laughter.

I stare at him, confused.

"He's a she" he finally manages, smile slowly fading.

It's then I feel my cheeks begin to burn, returning my gaze to my sleeves, which I have a nervous habit of tugging at.

"O-oh, s-sorry" I mumble, not looking up.

He chuckles, "it's cool, we met back in 8th grade year of school" he informs me.

I nod, looking up a little.

"Does she go here?"

He nods, "yep, as of today"

I simply nod, deciding to leave it at that.

I don't want to start annoying him.

I wonder if she's nice?

Or is she's out going or shy?

Jesse seems like a more reserved person, I know he has Eli, and Alex is his boyfriend and all.