Chapter 2: Red knot

Qi Ming had pleaded with his father to arrange him and Tang Miao in the same class. He couldn't help but curl his lips as he noticed Tang Miao’s astonished expression as he sat on his right. He didn't want to see Tang Miao, but if Tang ShuiShui was in a different class and cried every day, it would affect him badly, right?

"Qi...Qi Ming." A girl stood before him shyly.

Qi Ming raised his head and gave her a glance. Oh, she was one of their classmates. "En." He was perplexed as to why Tang Miao had gone to collect test papers but hadn't returned for so long.

"Don't you know who I am?" The girl was a little disappointed.

Qi Ming gave a strange look and looked at Tang Miao who had just entered the door and was recording grades on the podium. He remarked impatiently: "Tang Miao, hurry up!"

"Oh! Right away." Tang Miao, a good student with excellent character and studying abilities, shoved the test papers to the monitor without any hesitation.

Monitor: "..." Despite his desire to halt the negligent study committee member, he didn't dare to provoke Qi Ming. Tang Miao, who had been feeling strangely uneasy, was relieved.

"Let's go." Tang Miao didn't even bother to look at the girl, "There is a newly opened candy store in the city center. Their candies are said to be delicious."

"Are you a girl? You like candy so much."

"Humph! Would you like to go or not?"

"Going, going, I’m going… Tang ShuiShui, you’re not allowed to cry!"

Behind them, a girl’s heart dropped to the ground and shattered into two pieces.

... ...

Qi Ming was very pleased with his high school experience. Tang Miao was not as much of a crybaby as before. Even though his eyes still welled up, it was much better than when he was a child.

As a result, Qi Ming roaring at Tang Miao every day was one of the wonders of senior high school class 1-1. After roaring, he coaxed him, and then urged him to drink water...

Tang Miao sipped some water. The girl at the table in front of him was curious, "Tang Miao, don't you drink a lot of water every day?"

"I suppose." Tang Miao affirmed.

"How come you drink so much water?"

Tang Miao laughed as he looked at Qi Ming, who was filling a cup of warm water for him, and said, "Got used to it."

"Nonsense! What do you mean by “got used to it”?" Qi Ming stroked Tang ShuiShui's head as he gazed coldly at the two whispering persons. He was in a much better mood.

"Do I continue to drink this?" Tang Miao was genuinely seeking Qi Ming’s advice.

Qi Ming glanced at the corner of his mouth: "I'm not the one in charge."

Tang Miao poked out his tongue, indicating that the cup of water was the required amount for the next lesson.

Qi Ming gazed up towards the sky. Tang Miao was, in fact, correct. It was a habit. After all, when Tang Miao was a child, he was always concerned that Tang Miao would cry every day and eventually kill himself.