Extra 1

Qu Yao's employment at HongMiao was a mere coincidence. She was interviewed by an HR executive, and her hiring had nothing to do with Tang Miao.

As a result, they were taken aback when they met, and Tang Miao took a long time to adjust.

After all, when he first met Qu Yao, he was accompanied by a man who yelled at him every day, "don't cry!"
And he was now alone.

When Qu Yao graduated, she occasionally reflected on her thoughts, but when her wish came true, she was quite frustrated.

"President Tang!"

"Qu Yao? What's up?"

"Do you recall that your office is in HongMiao, not upstairs in SuiTang?"
Tang Miao thought it was really easy for him to forget.

"MiaoMiao? What do you think?"

"I think it's time to give Qu Yao a raise." Tang Miao grinned.

Qu Yao's objection was genuine, and the situation needed to be settled, thus Qi Ming relocated and became a resident of HongMiao.

They were unsure if Boss's efficiency was affected, but the employee's efficiency had been significantly harmed. Instead of working honestly every day, they were merely looking for a partner.

The single dogs believed they deserved an allowance.

Qu Yao tried to incite the SuiTang staff to take Qi Ming back, but no one agreed.

All of them said in hushed tones, "Manager Qu, if our boss is upset, we'll die."

Qu Yao: "..."

She suddenly recalled a man, the boy who scolded Tang Miao saying he was a dog. He was allegedly beaten once in an alley.

She reasoned, maybe... Forget it.
Although she felt sorry for the single employees; after all, they had been delayed for so many years...
... ...

Even in Italy, where the Mafia was rife, subordinates who had been with their boss for over two years believed that their boss was weird and tough. He was just ferocious, but also odd. The boss always had a variety of candies in his pocket.

If a new sweets store opened in Italy, the boss would go there. He would not only go there, but he would also take detailed notes.

Someone inadvertently noticed the boss's book. He had taken meticulous care. There were charts and notes, as well as photographs.

It would have been fine if the boss enjoyed sweets, but the boss was extremely contradictory. He would mumble from time to time: "What's the deal with this being so sweet and greasy? Little girls eat this."

This did not surprise some individuals. The brothers from Qi Hui Tang just pursed their lips. The young master was missing his wife again. It was all right.
... ...

"Do you like it?"

Qi Ming gave Tang Miao the candy journal as a birthday present.

The effect... was profound-"This... This also makes you cry?"

"Tell me if you like it before you cry," Qi Ming muttered.

Tang Miao sniffed the notes' sweet and sour aroma, "I... I just want to eat sweets."

"Tell the truth." Qi Ming felt his fist itch.

Tang Miao sniffled and charged at Qi Ming, seizing the candy in his mouth: "I like it to death."

"I think you're killing me." Qi Ming mumbled.

"Little! Family! Ancestor!... Stop rubbing!"
... ...