10)

Leave your comments

Janet POV

"Yo, What the fuck is y'all doing." Toni has been yelling in my fucking ear for the past ten minutes. Today was taty first game and everybody was here to support her.

"LETS GO GET OPEN." She screamed. "Taty cut through the basket." She sat down and looked at me."they asses must don't wanna score." One of the
Coaches Called a time out. Toni got up to walk over to the team but I stopped her.

"Sit down. You are not the coach." I knew how passionate Toni is about basketball but she has to remember that these are just children. "How bout you go take a little walk to the concession stand. Get me some sweetish fish." She nodded and got up.

"Why jawanna man so angry?" Ki asked.

"Watch it bitch. "

"Now you know she think she the girl Kobe." Tamar.

"She big as him." Trina spoke.

"All y'all can shut the fuck up. " Toni came back walking in the gym. I watched her every move as she walked closer. I bit my lip.

"What you looking at baby." Toni asked grabbing my chin.

"You. Daddy you so fine." She bit her lip and leaned in for a kiss but pulled away once she heard the buzzer. "Really "

"My bad babe. COME ON DEFENSE." I rolled my eyes and sat back.

"Give me candy." She turned around and pecked my lips.

"Stop all that. Here." She handed me my sweetish fish.

"Thank you." She sat down in between my legs leaning back watching the game."DEFENSE DEFENSE"  The other team shot the ball and scored a point. Toni stood up and yelled. " YO WHAT ARE YALL DOING. come on y'all."  She had her hand on her head.

"Um why she upset if taty team winning?" Tamar asked. I looked up at the scoreboard and it was 32 to 19.

"Girl I don't know. Don't asked me." I watched the game as it got intense. They put taty back in the game and Toni got down on the bleachers she was damn there on the court. It was the last quarter so I know she was getting serious.

"COME ON TAT." Taty had the ball when the other player tried to get the ball but grabbed her shirt. I believe that's a foul. The referee called a foul. When taty got to the foul line the other school start yelling 'miss it miss it'

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BALD HEADED ASS." Tamar screamed.

"Tamar they're kids." Mama e spoke. She made the first free throw. We cheered. The kids on the other side got louder trying to distract taty but she made the shot.

"AH HAAAAA." Tamar shouted towards the other bleachers. We laughed.

"Goodie let's take a picture on mama's phone. " zaya sat on my lap snapping pictures. She could barely hold the phone up with her little hands.

"Another point for TATYANNA BRAXTON" the crowd screamed.

"Let's go baby" I screamed.

"Oh my gosh goodie. You're loud." Zaya said.

"Girl go down there with TT." She got down and stood next to Toni.

"20 seconds on the clock. Evan's on Braxton. Slams on the breaks."Taty shoots ball. "Oh my goodness Braxton Is a beast."

We stood up and cheered. I looked up at the score board its was 42 to 19. I don't know much about basketball but all I know is that taty winning, and that's all that matters.