11)

Comment PLEASE
Toni POV

"Babe." I called out for Janet. Today me and her were going out Christmas shopping while taty was with mama Kat. Janet always like to start a little bit early than everyone else."Janet"

"I'm in here" I heard her voice coming from my closet. Here she go. "What you doing in my closet. " she came out with a white crop top and my sweatpants.

"You mind if I borrow these "I shook my head.

"You're already wearing them. " she laughed."That's not fair how you can wear everything of mine but I can't wear nothing of yours."

"That's because your curves are in the wrong places." She came up to me smacking my butt knowing I hate that.

"Janet." She laughed.

"Sorry babe. You ready to go?" I nodded.

"Yeah where you wanna go? To the mall or the outlets."

"The mall is fine. I ordered most of the gifts online. I only need a couple more things." When she say a couple more things she mean the whole damn mall. "Let's go girl."

"Who you talking to?" I smacked her ass.

"You" she looked back. I shook my head watching her walk out the room.

"Oh and I wanna stop by Home Depot."

"For what."

"I wanna make that little room in the back taty sanctuary so when she have friends over or she just don't wanna be in her room."

"And who gonna do all that?"

"You. Problem?" She cocked her head to the side

"No Ma'am."

Me and Janet have been at the mall for two hours now and she has the nerve to wanna stop at every store." Okay baby I think that's enough."

"You think?" I held up my arms that was holding all of the bags.

"Oh it's not that bad. Now what do you want for dinner?"

"Wanna make homemade pizza?"

"Ooh yeah like we used to do." We walked to the parking lot. luckily I brought the truck cause I don't know where all these damn bags were gonna go and we haven't even went to home depot yet plus she wanna go to target.

"Okay so let me make a list before we get there cause I know you don't wanna be there all day." I drove off heading to our next destination.

"Babe come here" I was putting up the tv we just brought for taty little hangout room.

"Yes."

"Help me lift this up please." We grabbed each side of the tv. Hanging up at the same time. "Do it look even?" She stepped back.

"Yeah it's even." I looked around the room. We did a lot in a little matter of time. Janet got her some bing bags a desk a book shelf and we order a little couch for her. "Let me know when you're done so I can sweep and mop."

Finishing the book shelf I sat it in the corner of the along with a lamp."Janet I'm done." No later than five minutes she came in with the broom and the mop.

"Okay get out."

"Excuse you." I looked back at her.

"Sorry baby. Can you please exit so I can clean these floors thank you." She came up to peck my lips but I gave her ass a good smack in return."stop, that hurt."

Leaving out the room I walked into the kitchen seeing Janet had washed and put all the dishes away, wiped down the counters and swept and mop the floors. I'm scared to even sit down at the island. Opening the pantry I decided to get a snack.