Ch. 106 | Monster vs Hunter

There was only one thing that could kill me for good... 

Me.

How had I not realized it? I was too stuck thinking about stopping them, I should have focused more on their motives. I used [Bo-Bup] to go back home, not the house I lived with my grandfather Ryuujin, but the giant castle flying in the skies. In there, I immediately began fiddling about with different forms of Fae-Code.

 Contacting the clones I had taken a little bit of work. Utilizing Kamui and my Eternal Rinne-Sharingan, it was possible to establish contact out and about. The system I'd created from Lucid Adventure acted as medium for the connection. 

I looked for the several hundreds of clones I had sent off to scout. A lot of them had died. I stopped at one of the many in the list that was not in and knit my eyebrows. I didn't get anything when he disappeared.

Clone A-25 was unaccounted for. I'd have to research about that at a later time, it wasn't high in my priority list. After scrolling through the database I found the last few Clones that had suddenly died without having a chance to react. They had been snuck upon.

"Sneaking up on me... yeah right." I took it as them not being careful enough by the people in those universes, but if a group of people had appeared which was powerful enough to trade blows with me, then it was entirely possible they could pass under the radar. 

My clones died a lot, which is why I never considered too much of an importance. They died to all sorts of things. It passed right under my radar. These enemies hidden in the shadows knew of my weaknesses and how I thought somehow. 

That masked man I fought, the one that used Kido was difficult to fight against. At first I thought he might be a captain recruited from another reality, but maybe there was something  else to his power. Observe didn't work against them either.  

"Alright, let's see... this universe code is..."

[Would you like to go to Solo Leveling]

[Yes]/[No]

"Well... this'll be a clusterfuck, now, won't it?" I pressed yes and saw my surroundings distort as the castle walls merged and melded into my sight, becoming a harbor full of metallic traits and right next to the sea. Immediately, I felt energy fly toward me.  

Several people had landed where I was, they stared me down with glares. They were strong, I could see how my clones could have died if they managed to get a few hits in. The issue was that getting a few hits in wasn't a possibility. Kamui would stop any damage to me, En would tell me when attacks are coming, Advanced Observation Haki would let me see into the future accurately, the Sharingan, Byakugan and Rinnegan allowed me to analyze energy-based attacks and the Eyes of the Lord physical attacks.  

These guys, beating my clone?

Impossible.

"You again!" It was a tall man with long blond hair and tattoos all over his body. He seemed to be angry at my existence. He carried himself very freely while walking toward me. He had both his hands ready for combat, balled into fists.  His Hawaii shirt and sunglasses gave off  the incredible feeling of arrogance. 

[Thomas Andre]