Ch.21| A hell of a Backup

.

A/n"anything" = Author notes

'I am thinking....Thinking very hard'

"I am Speaking, speaking nonsense"

F/c = Favorite color

N/n = nickname

NC = Number of Cores

"Speaking to Y/n telepathically"

[anything] = gamer notification, using a skill or gamer action

Flashback

================================================================================================================================================================

Y/n's POV: 

I was walking around the city with a phone on my hand. I was pressing it against my ear. "Your majesty I am telling you, telling raven to be second in command again is a terrible idea!" Fred said over the phone. "I know, that's why you'll be second in command. She'll be third" I said while walking to school, which I was forced to go to, gramps discovered about my little clone thing and put a magic seal on me.

[Entity known as "Old Dumb Stupid Gramps" is watching you]

As retaliation I gave his entity that name. The catcher is that I can't transfer the seal to a clone without having to cut out part of my ribs. Not a sacrifice that's worth it. It would take too long and hurt too much. I sighed as I got inside the class. 

"Look who's back!" The teacher said smiling my way. The teacher was quite tall with around 189cm and had black hair combed to his right. His eyes were also black and he wore a blue suit with a green tie. "It's the genius student and winner of sixteen martial arts trophies." He announced making me sigh once again. "Hey? Fred?" I asked holding my phone. There were still ten minutes until class started so I could talk a little to Fred. "I am so moved that the king gives me so much credit and trust!" He said between sobs and sniffs. 

"Well I have to go to school. Talk to you after"  I said turning off my phone. "Wait Y/n's got a friend? I thought you didn't like the idea of socialising" A guy said making me chuckle. "Don't know what you mean" I said making him scoff. "Sure you don't" He said while turning around. "Did you hear the prestigious Kuoh Academy is open to boys now?" Some people said making me roll my eyes. 'So they've sensed a sacred gear around already' I mused sighing. I am one year lower than Issei which means I am gonna be a first year when we start cannon, aka next year. 

"With the end of year coming up and the fact some of you will be transferring to Kuoh academy we will have a tour of it today." The teacher said earning cheers from everyone but me. 'GRAAAAMMPSSSS!!!' I thought annoyed as I pictured Gramps making a love and peace sign with his hand while smirking. 

"Pack your things we're visiting the school today!" He said making everyone say "Yes" at the same time. It didn't take long to arrive to the school. "Well I'll go now, you will be introduced to the school by the second years" Teach said leaving us. I looked at the second years. So I got Sona, Rias, Akeno, Tsubaki and Kiba. Is gramps trying to kill me?

[Entity known as "Old Dumb Stupid Gramps" is watching you]

[Entity known as "Grandma" is watching you]

'THEY PLANNED IT TOGETHER' I thought while looking at them. "Hello my name is Rias Gremory, this is Akeno Himejima and Kiba Yuto" Rias introduced her servants. "My name is Sona Shitori and this is Tsubaki Shinra" She said making me nod while the others stayed quiet. Kiba stared at me and then looked at my left arm with suspicion. "Is your arm alright?" He asked while smiling. "Yea it's fine" I answered putting my hands inside my pockets. "Hmmm" He hummed while closing his eyes.