Ch.8 | Kyotōryū

A/n"anything" = Author notes

'I am thinking....Thinking very hard'

"I am Speaking, speaking nonsense"

F/c = Favorite color

N/n = nickname

NC = Number of Cores

"Speaking to Y/n telepathically"

[anything] = gamer notification, using a skill or gamer action

Flashback

================================================================================================================================================================

Y/ns's POV:

I woke up in an unfamiliar ceiling. 'This is becoming too common of an occurrence' I thought sitting up only to be greeted by a woman wearing a french outfit and with wolf ears on top of her head. '... Me likey' I thought looking at the maid inside the room I was in. "Ah! Lord Mori, w-wait there!" She said pushing me back into bed.

"Lord Ryujin told me not to let you up until nine!" She said putting blankets over me. "But I'm fine!" I said taking the blankets off. "Please don't leave!" She said as I got up and looked around the room. It was a traditional Japanese room with shoji and everything. "Why not?" I asked turning around. 

"B-because I could loose my job!" She said as I let her drag me back in bed. 'Why am I always dragged around like this?' I asked myself as she tucked me in bed once again. "What is your name?" I asked as the maid looked at me. She smiled and came my way. "My name is Charlotte." She said taking a picture book. "Story time!" She said excitedly as I sweated. 'Shit.' I thought looking at her flip through the pages. I don't want to listen to children stories! NO please No!

"Charlotte! We need you over here!" I heard someone say from the other side of the shoji which is just a sliding door made of wood and translucent paper. 'Thank you luck!' I thought smiling as Charlotte took her leave. "I will be back shortly lord Mori." She said leaving the room as I sighed. "Where am I?" I asked myself sitting up. She mentioned that gramps said not to let me get up until nine and called both of us "Lord" so she must work under him.

I got up and smirked. 'There's no way I am gonna sit and do nothing!' I thought exited. I had a new skill to max and that skill happens to be a martial arts skill. From what I could see and from what I know this skill was specifically made to fight against sword users. It practically transforms the user of the technique into a sword. 'Interesting' I thought getting into the first stance.

I put my left foot forward, right foot bent back and to the side, right hand thrust forward and left hand bent perpendicular to side with palms facing forward. "First Stance: Lily of the Valley" I said under my breath moving to the next stance. "Second Stance: Daffodil" I whispered shifting my two arms perpendicular to my body with my palms facing upwards.

[Skill [Kyotōryū] has grown to level 1!]

"Kyouka Suigetsu" I said as I struck using my right palm. A shockwave from my palm appeared but quickly dispersed as I retracted my right palm and used it to strike upwards which caused another shockwave. 

I kept training my new martial arts excitedly without keeping track on who enetered the room. A few minutes later I heard a shriek and looked to my side to see Charlotte look pale. "W-what are you doing up young master!?" She asked dragging me back i bed. "But I want to train!" I said as she shook her head, "You will do no such thing! It is eight thirty and you must get ready for the battle about to come!" She said making me blink.