Chapter 2

Author's pov

As they both got down their parents looked at both of their face hoping they would say yes to the marriage. Their eyes glowed with hope. Both the souls did not want to break their parents heart and more than that their heart told them to say yes despite all the confusion arising in their brain......

Santosh: seri Arjun unakku indha kalyanam ok va da?

Arjun: ok paa

Aravind: kanmani unakku ma?

Kanmani: enakum ok pa. She said looking down blushing.

Both of their parents were shocked because they were the one refusing to get married and now all of a sudden they both accepted for this marriage and also both of their parents understood that they liked eachother after seeing their decision.

Santosh: aprom enna thatta maathipom ( after all small rituals they decided their engagement date and the groom's family left.)

And that's how two different families made up of friendship now United together through this marriage.
___________________________________________________

After few days

Both Arjun and kanmani's parents thought to set them up on a date so that they can understand each other better.

It was Saturday afternoon kanmani was getting ready to meet Arjun. She wore a green kurti with floral design with white pant. She took her purse and left informing her parents. She took a bus to mettupalayam. it was a Hour from her house. She reached the hotel which was already booked by his parents. She entered a simple restaurant filled with aesthetic photos she spotted Arjun sitting in a corner. He was wearing a grey shirt with black jean.

Arjun: hello ma.... Eppadi irukinga?

Kanmani: hi... I am good. neenga eppadi irukinga ?

Arjun: naanum nalla dhaan irukken.

Kanmani: seringa... Edhadhu order panneengala?

Arjun: inimel dhaan pannanum ok so ungalukku enna venum

Kanmani: hmmmm...... Enakku fried rice and starters ku paneer Manchurian and dessert ku oru strawberry ice cream avlodha

Arjun mv: paruvala mathha ponnunga Mari dietla irukken illana I don't eat much appadinu sollama irundhale. Aana iva matha ponnunga maari illa romba unique....

Arjun: oohhh ok.... One sec.... Excuse me

Waiter: solunga sir, your order.....

Arjun: oru paneer fried rice, paneer Manchurian, strawberry icecream and then 1 chicken biryani and lemon soda.

Waiter: ok oru 10 minutes wait pannunga sir kondu varom...

Arjun: ok....

They both remained quiet like good kids waiting for their food. once it arrived they started eating quietly. Art was amused on seeing kanmani who was devouring her food as if she had never seen food in her whole life. Looking at kanmani eating like a cute kid made Arjun smile without his knowledge. Kanmani who was eating her ice cream asked Arjun,

Kanmani: ungaluku venuma.... (She showed her ice cream cup)

Arjun: no... Actually naan avlo sweet sapda maaten.... Would u like to have some chicken biryani?

Kanmani: aiooo... Vendanga....

Arjun: why.... Innaiku Saturday, adhunaalaiya?

Kanmani: no actually naan non veg saapda maaten...