Chapter 3

Next week was their marriage so Arjun and kanmani's friend asked for a bachelor's party before. Namma hero being a gentleman asked kanmani if she was ok with it and our kanmani agreed to it. She also asked if she could invite her friends and he gladly accepted.They both decided to have the party on Friday.

Friday night,

It was around 6 pm Arjun was waiting for kanmani in her house.

Aravind: sorry maapla avaluku work inniku adhigama irukudhu pola.... Adhaan innum kanom.

Arjun: aioooo en uncle sorry la paruvala wait pandra idhula enna.

Aravind: maapla enna appa ne kupdunga edhuku uncle la???

Arjun: then you should also call me by my name.....

Aravind: seri ok maap..... Arjun.

Arjun: ippadha kekka nalla irukku pa.

Aravind smiled at him............

_______________________________________________________

Suddenly they all heard adada mazhaida song bgm.... It was someone's phone ringing they all turned their head towards the song. Kamani was standing at the entrance of the house. She picked up the call and started speaking.....

Unknown: neenga Ella students file um submit pannitingala

Kanmani: haa... Yes sir submit pannita and check um pannita Ella proper ha irukku you don't have to worry sir. Endha problem um varadhu.

Unknown: ok ma thank you so much indha work naan endha staff kitta tharalanu irundha un nyabagam vandhuchu.... Nee dhan correct ha work ha mudipila adhan unga kittaya thandhuta. Sorry ma unga extra time eduthukitten.

Kanmani: aioo... Sir apdila illa. I am happy to help you anytime and anyways idhu students future nalla irukka dhana naan help panna....

Unknown: happy to hear this ma.. you carry on with your work thanks ma and bye.

Kanmani: don't mention it. Bye sir

End of conversation.

___________________________________________________

Lakshmi: enna ma maapla wait pandraru nee late ha Vara.

Kanmani: sorry Amma... Sorry inniku oru chinna extra work adhunaladha late she said looking at Arjun.

Arjun: idhuku edhuku ma sorry work dhaan important. Party 7 kudha.... So nee poi refresh pannitu va.

That's when kanmani noticed Arjun's dress.... He was wearing a black shirt with black pant. He also wore a classic watch matching with it. He looked like a Greek God. His messy hair and dreamy black eye made it more beautiful. She was staring at him for a long time that she did not know when her father and mother left the couple alone. She kept Staring at her until she heard someone clearing their throat. But it was not someone, it was Arjun....

Arjun's dress: