C2

I glanced at the seat in front of me. There was no way the dude in front of me was the mysterious number. Of  course it could all be a coincidence but it seemed like tooooooo big of a coincidence.. 

As the teacher was teaching I got multiple texts from the number, but I didn't open any cause I was actually trying to pay attention to what the teacher was teaching. 
The bell rang and I made my way to my next class. I wasn't really a theatre kid, but I had chosen my courses too late and theatre was the only open option..
I sat in my usual seat, at the back. 
The teacher came in and introduced a new student. Instead of it being the white haired albino looking dude, it turned out to be the pink haired batshit attitude guy. 

"Hello class, this young fellow is a new student, you can call him sukuna! He's apart of the fam now! yowzers!" The drama teacher excitedly exclaimed. 

I genuinely cringed.

"Do you have anything to say to introduce yourself to the class?" The teacher asked.

Sukuna looked around in disgust at all the students. He then (almost as if in slow mode) lifted his hand. And then put the middle finger up, and flipped everyone in the class off right there, in front of the teacher. 

The girls who were just squealing after seeing his face let out an audible gasp and the teacher looked at him flabbergasted, unable to form words. 

What a unique introduction.. I thought, disgusted. 

"Young man what the flippers was that!?" The teacher exclaimed. I cringed yet again. And then there's her.. I'm surrounded by weirdos.. 
(No hate to drama kids y'all it's a fanfic T-T)

"Sit down and I will NOT tolerate this behavior again!" The teacher yelled. He glared at the teacher and she looked away. "A..Anyways sit down!" She pointed to the seat next to mine. Sukuna made his way but then gave me one look and sat 2 seats away. 

The fucks his problem.. someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I thought.

The teacher spent the entire one hour and 15 minutes of the class just explaining a new assignment. Maybe it took that long cause this woman kept getting distracted and would start giving her own experiences and telling us about her WHOLE life whenever something 'relatable' happened to pop up in the script, or whatever she was explaining. 

"Does she ever shut up???" I heard sukuna mumble at some point. I'm pretty sure he wasn't even paying attention to anything she was saying (neither was I listening to her yapping to be honest) as he had his phone out the whole class. 
I'm sure she noticed how he was playing games in her class but he gave her a look so she never said anything to confront him.

After what felt like forever, lunch time came around. The bell rang and everyone hurried out of that weirdass teachers class. 

I joined my friends shoko and suguru at our regular table. 

"Suguru I swear if you don't take that pineapple off of your pizza i'm actually gonna smash your face into a wall." Shoko glared at him, clearly showing her distaste to the combination. 

"Pineapple on pizza is so good though!" He countered. "Maybe if the picky princess' ass tried something new her highness would understand what a delicacy this is!" 

"NO EW pineapple does NOT belong on pizza suguru!" She glared. 

"you guys are so weird.." I sat at my seat. I didn't bring lunch today cause to be honest I forgot to.

Shoko offered me a granola bar and honestly who could decline something from mommy shoko??

I got comfortable and opened my dms