Interview and Interrogation

"So, Miss Y/n. What are you upto these days ?" The interviewer asks. "I have joined the Avengers as you know. I am working along with Captain America."

"Speaking of working along with Captain America, how do you think is it going?"
"I think it's great, it's really great. Good working environment, almost like a family." I say with a slight smile on face.

"How is it like fighting space aliens ?"
"I personally haven't fought space aliens but I have fought robots. And that is a dangerous job to do."

"Speaking of robots. Do you think your teammate Mr. Tony Stark will ever try making AI robots like Ultron again?"
"Well, Stark never did with bad intentions, he always wanted to bring peace for the humanity. And he will never willingly do anything which would be danger for all of us."

"Do you think that Loki might return?"
"No. Loki is in Asgardian prison not even in our solar system."

"How did you get your superpowers?"
"Ah.. well, my mum was a HYDRA scientist, working on a replica of super soilder serum. She made it and tried to inject baby me and well it didn't work. Realising there was no use of me she abandoned me. But later on her researches she found out that the serum actually started working after I hit my puberty. By the time she realised it she sent on of their people to kidnapp me. I was... 22 at that time."

"I'm sorry. And where were you father?"
"My father actually died while protecting me from getting the serum. He wasn't involved in what my mum used to do. And after the events of 2014, Captain America stopped HYDRA from harming humanity, seeing this my mum committed a suside."

"And when did HYDRA captured you and started your training?"
"In 1984."

"You don't seem to age much."
"Yeah, cause they gave me anti aging serums and kept in ice when not required."

"Wasn't there another person like you when you were in control with HYDRA ?" The interviewer said while picking up a photo which could be visible on camera to show. "This person. Who is it?"
"Well, this is Sergent Barnes, one of the Holling Commandos. He was captured by HYDRA in the 40s and since then they used him for their missions and assassinations."

"Is he still working with HYDRA?"
"No."

"Do you know where is he?"
"Not yet. But S.H.I.E.L.D. is trying their best to find him."

"Now our next segment, ladies and gentlemen. We have some kids who wants to ask some questions to The White Spy."

A voice cracked form the speaker and then a tiny voice of a boy asked,"Hello Miss. White Spy. My question is how can me and my friends become an Avenger?" I smiled a bit at the tiny voice,"You know, eat healthy food, study, workout and then you may apply to join the team."

Then the next voice said. This one of a girl."What does the Avengers do in the tower when they are free ?"
"Well. Captain try to go through internet to keep up with the generation. Black Widow and Hawkeye usually work out and Wanda-Vision try cooking and stuff. Tony always keeps himself busy in his lab."

A few more questions went on like 'Has Thor ever tried Chinese food?'
'Does Ironman sleeps with his suit on' etc. And then the interview was over and now after all the work I was sitting in my car.

"Friday, what is left for today to do?" I ask. "Loki has arrived Earth Station in New Jersey. You may pay him a visit."

"I've to go all the way to New Jersey?" I ask. "Yes ma'am." The AI replied. "And do I have any jet or something?" I ask. "No ma'am. Jets are still not provided for doubtful agents." She say. What the f is doubtful agents?
"I'm sorry. What do you mean?"I ask. "I might like to play the video for you of Mr. Fury." She offers. "Alright."