Flashback

*Y/n thinking of a flashback*

"If I had a life, so did you and we might start remembering about it if we try." He said holding my hand to not lose me. "We will do it." I said. I turned around to look out of the window.

"Listen, I know that you're gonna be wiped soon for the next mission." I said. He looked sad and disappointed. "If you're saying that that Steve guy knew you in a good way then I can find a way so you'll get outta this." I explained. "Trust me soildat." I said placing a hand on his to assure him. He was about to cry from all of this happing to him. I don't what I was thinking at that time but something in me felt like I wanted to give him a hug. And I did.

"It'll be alright soliat." I assumed him once again. "Bucky." He almost whispered. "My name's Bucky." He said hugging back. "It'll be alright Bucky." I said pulling away. We heard some voices coming near. "Listen. I'll run out of my cell and reach for the our files in HYDRA. Anything that I can get. And I'll tell Steve about you." I said. He looked hesitated,"I know this is betraying HYDRA. But.. but they deserve it." I said. The tent we were in opened and two agents came one to take me and one to take him.

Our ways separated. The man with me was taking me into a cell to keep me. We were walking the dark and empty corridor and he had a tight grip on my right arm. I looked around nobody was there. I stepped on his foot and covered his mouth with my left hand so he don't shout. He loosened the grip from my right hand and I pulled gun put of his pocket and pointed it on his head. "Make a voice and I'll kill you." I whispered. "Take me where the files of all assassins are." I ordered.

He did so and soon we were in a room of big shelves. All filed with files of HYDRA's most important assassins. I looked around and a knife was there on a table. I dragged the man to the table and picked up the knife dropping my gun. "Your work is done." I said stabbing him.

I looked around at each shelve. And there I found the two. One with 'James Bucky Barnes A.K.A The Winter Soldier' and 'Y/l/n A.K.A The White Spy.'

I first pulled out of Bucky's. It had a file about his origin and some of his stuff, like a blue uniform, a necklace, a photograph. I decided to take a look at the photograph. A smiling Winter Soldier with a man. That was the guy in the bridge who we had fought. I looked more in the shelve and found a diary.

I took it and opened it. I decided to read the first page of the book.
'12 March 1442'
'I don't know how is it to write a diary and if I will even go back and read it but Steve suggested me once to start writing one so here I am. Guess I'll start with my day.
The work today was great. I think probably in sometime I'll get a pramotion. I really want it. It'll be so awesome to be called Sergent James Barnes. Also today in the newspaper I read something crazy. The American army is going to recruit someone to become a super soldier. Super soldier, yeah, sounds like something cool, doesn't it? Well it will be a serum which will enhance one's abilities more than an ordinary human. I hope they find the right person.
Moreover Steve again failed the test to recruit himself in army. The same. He lied again about his hometown. Because his medical conditions they rejected him. Like seriously, this has been a millionth time he's doing this. I'm worried about him. I know he have a spirit but I just want my friend to be okay. He's the only one I got.
After this we went to a pub to grab on some drinks. And do you know that Howard Stark is promising to make a flying car in few years. Yeah the billionaire. I read that in the newspaper too. I was deciding to attend the next world exposition maybe he'll present it there. I'll be crazy.'

I turned some pages around until my eyes fell on a certain word 'Captain America'. I read the paragraph he wrote.

'This is unbelievable! The super soilder the army was deciding to make is Steve. After HYDRA had captured my team, Steve came to rescue us. The most surprising thing was that Steve wasn't skinny. He was this giant masculine man. Turns out people call him Captain America. They choose the right man. Talking about my rescue. Thank God I'm safe now. I don't know HYDRA was doing some crazy experiments on me while I was half conscious. I don't feel that much wrong with me, and even I feel more strong. Like I healed much faster than I expected I would.'

The paragraph said. I realised what a mistake we were about to do to follow the orders and kill Captain America.

Next I pulled out my shelve. 'Y/l/n.' It was my name. I opened it and the first file was of my origin. My head went blank as the only thing I want is to know about how I ended up here. I heard some footsteps nearby. I put the shelves back to their place and pulled out my Soilder's.. I mean Bucky's diary and my file.

I hid behind a wall untill there were no steps.

I was out of the HYRA base and was walking around the streets. Tall buildings. So familiar yet so u familiar. I didn't read my file yet. I needed to get out information to Steve. The whole day went on by me trying to find more about Steve and somehow contact him.

It was now the morning. Winter soldier must be activated back now. I had found a way to contact to Steve. I had an address where I can get him all the information. I wrote a letter telling about what is going to happen today. And I had told him that his friend Bucky would probably be brainwashed again so he might not know about him which Steve gave to remind off. I dropped the letter in the mail box of the house of Sam Wilson.

Now I can read my file.
______________

The winter soldier dragged Captain America out of the lake. I looked at the man who had destroyed my life. From that moment I didn't care who he was or what was gonna happen. I just... I wanted to make him feel I felt. I wanted revenge. I wanted to kill him.

I went from the bushes I was hiding in. "Spy!" Winter soldier said, his face had got charmed to see me. "You helped me!" He said walking to me. He soon understood the look on my face. "Do you remember anything?" He ask. "Yes I do." I told him and punched him harshly almost making him fall.

"Ow." He growled . "You ruined my life." I punched him before he could do anything, he fell on the ground.
"It was you who did it. You." Another aggressive punch. "Spy listen to me." He said his face all in blood because of the aggressive punches. "You tortured me!"

"I-I-" he tried to speak. "You asshole." Another punch probably making him unconscious. "I'LL KILL YOU." Before I could've landed another punch something flied towards me and hit me in the face.

"Stop!" The blonde head man said. He was out of his unconsciousness.

"Y/N!!!" I jerked my head to the direction where the voice came from. "I asked do you want more pasta?" Steve asked. "No." I said. "Alright." He started walking towards the kitchen counter. "Steve!" I called him out. "What did you decide?" I asked refering to the sokovia accords. "You know the answer Y/n." He said. I don't think he's gonna change his mind.