34. Experiments

Eager to put his refined skills to the test, Renjiro decided it was time to venture into the realm of seal matrices and seals.

Immediately after training the following day, Renjiro purchased the chakra ink and paper required to make seals.

"I really need to find a source of income," Renjiro muttered as he headed back home. Despite the strain on his finances, Renjiro considered it a worthy investment.

"Oh well, Once I become good in Fuinjutsu, then I can start selling my own seals."

The two objects purchased were very fundamental for making seals. The chakra ink, a blend of pigments infused with chakra, was used to enhance the potency and longevity of the seals. The parchment, carefully selected for its quality, would cradle the symbols with a conducive surface for seal imprinting.

Back from his errands, Renjiro laid out the chakra ink and parchment with a sense of reverence. Next, he unfurled two scrolls and placed them next to his latest purchases.

The first scroll contained information about the Enclosing technique. The technique was a versatile method that allowed the user to seal a wide array of objects, living beings, or even ninjutsu into scrolls or small sheets of paper. Chakra paper was recommended because it conducted chakra better and improved the success rate of seals.

This technique enabled the storage of items or abilities in a condensed form, making them easily transportable or deployable at a later time.

The process involved outlining specific symbols and applying chakra to create a seal that connects to a designated scroll. Once the seal was activated, the enclosed contents would be effectively transferred into the chosen medium.

'This is a basic technique. It's good that it enables the storage of both living and non-living beings. This adaptability allows for creative applications, whether it's for storage, transportation, or even ninjutsu in a controlled manner.'

'Just Like Kisame stored living sharks in his water prison jutsu. Storing such ninjutsu saves up on chakra, so that's a plus. With enough creativity, even such low-rank techniques can perform miracles.'

The second scroll contained information about the Unsealing technique. just like the Enclosing Technique, it was a D-rank technique that shinobi employed to reverse the effects of enclosing techniques, allowing them to retrieve and release what has been previously sealed within a scroll or, in some instances, a sheet of paper.

'They are two sides of the same coin. No wonder they are the 'Hello World' of Fuinjutsu.'

'To perform it all, I need to do is apply chakra to the seal, to unravel the intricacies of the sealing pattern and nullify its effects. The process needs a precise understanding of the enclosing technique, as well as proficiency in unravelling the chakra bindings that hold the stored contents in place.'

'Learning these two would basically be inscribing a storage seal. The chakra infused opens up a storage dimension that stores the items through enclosing and retrieves them back through unsealing.'

With a deep breath, Renjiro steadied his hand and dipped the quill into the chakra ink. The first stroke traced the outline of the seal for the Enclosing Technique.

The symbols, born from a fusion of ink and chakra, flowed effortlessly from his hand, each stroke testifying to the hours spent mastering the calligraphy of Fuinjutsu. As the seal neared completion, a surge of satisfaction filled Renjiro.

'Now, what should I store?'

Renjiro set his sights on experimenting with the types of items he could store within the intricate seals.