🤍You're so f*cking special🎤

Zeph's Pov:

Zeph's Pov:

After the fight, everyone on the trip was disappointed in Ben, and the night had ended in disaster. But somehow, Cassidy and I got enough support from our friends. Xander said he wasn't sleeping in the same igloo as Ben, and that's how our night pretty much went.

I laid next to Cass and as we both held hands staring at the sky through the igloo we managed to fall asleep holding each other.

The next day, we all got ready to leave, and the principal cancelled the entire trip, saying she was disappointed in all of us. On our way back, she didn't even play music for us, so I just laid my head on Cassidy's shoulder and fell asleep. Cassidy had her headphones on to listen to music.

Bennett really had to ruin the whole trip. Everyone was so upset, honestly. But hey, his reputation really was going downhill after this. He showed his true colors - an immature little boy who needed to grow the fuck up.

Hours passed, and we were almost there. The ride was very quiet, and the tension was pretty sad, if I'm honest. Nobody was talking. Bennett had a purple eye, and Xander kept having nosebleeds.

"What are you listening to?" I asked Cass, as she stared out the window, her eyes lost in thought.

"I can handle you a headphone if you want," she said, smiling softly.

She handed me one headphone, and I placed it in my ear. She was listening to "Creep" by Radiohead.

"I didn't know you liked this type of music," I said, smiling at her.

"The more you get to know me, the more surprised you'll be," Cass said, smiling mysteriously.

Me and her started singing the song, our voices barely audible over the hum of the bus engine. Then, Scarlett heard us singing and joined in, her voice harmonizing with ours.

"You're just like an angel, your skin makes me cry"

Next, Aubrey joined in, followed by Danielle, and then slowly but surely, one by one, everyone started singing along.

At first, it was just a few of us, but soon the whole bus was filled with our voices, singing in perfect harmony. Even Xander joined in, his deep voice adding a new dimension to our impromptu choir. The only one who didn't sing was Bennett, but I didn't care.

"I wish I was special, you're so fucking special" We all sang in unison.

By this time, the whole bus was singing,
"But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo. What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here..."

We all sang as if we were all a bunch of weirdos who didn't belong, which was cute. It was like we had all found a sense of belonging in our shared weirdness.

Just then, the kids from the music club in the back of the bus started playing the drums with sticks, adding a beat to our singing. Some of them even started harmonizing, their voices blending in with ours. It was like we had our own little orchestra going on.