Confession

I have a confession to make. Being with Leo made me believe how I was gonna loose my virginity to him, yet it never happened.

As a teen, sometimes you crave what you can't have, which in my case was sex.

I can't sleep, all I keep thinking is Leo. His body, his face... Ugh... I was so close, all I wanted to do was enjoy. Ngh... Should I?

My right hand traveled down towards my pants. I got into the first layer of clothing, I was only missing my undies.

I realized I've never done this in my life, so I did what I thought was right.

My middle and ring finger joined and I desperately started massaging myself, yet it wasn't doing nothing.

I tried to remember how I had seen it on movies. My fingers touched the top part of my clit, and slowly circled it.

I have to admit, it felt good. Slowly, my legs started spreading out by themselves, and I found myself heading down.

This is heaven.

My fingers, one by one, started entering inside of me, it felt like I was full, and I loved it.

"Mmpphh... A-ahh."

I let out a few moans, yet I tried to hide them by covering my mouth with my left hand. I didn't want anyone to know I was doing this.

It was faster now.

"Ughh... Aahhh!" I felt relieved.

Is this what it feels like? I- I think I liked it.